Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I had another question. Someone has brought the ZXR 400 to my attention. Does anyone seem to know anything about this bike?... I've been seraching for it and all the sites that have them seem to be foreign. Are they legal in the states, and if so, where can I get one. Thanks a lot.
-Jon

·
Registered
380 Posts
I e-mailed those guys once regarding their grey imports (I really wanted the FZR40 RR)...their reply was that they were only for racing. If they have lights, blinkers, mirrors, etc., I would think you could get them licensed for the street somehow. You would just have to do it on your own, I guess.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've got a ZXR 400.. in Sweden though.. pay me the cost for Fedex to transport it to your home and you'll get it cheaply ;-) I want 3000 dollars for it. It's got EVERYTHING replace.. almost. It has new tires.. (I got a spike puncturing it, doh). And a new phat exhaust. It's like a rocket!! for a 400cc bike. It does wheelie if you REALLY want it to.. but it's hard hard hard. but pulling it up a couple of inches is real easy.

Let me know if you want it.. and of course it is fully street legal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, SwedieDN!! I'll take it

If you can get it here for me for 3000 dollars. DO you take Mastercard?!... Let me know :) e-mail me

·
Registered
85 Posts
Did you get my email? Anyway.. I wanted to know if you really were serious.. if you are.. then I can send you some videos I've taken from the tank and from standing next to it.
Btw, wiring the money is probably the best way.. yeah.
We need signed contract so nothing happens on the way and one of us stands with a pile of money/a new phat bike for free.. :)

I'll charge you 3000 + shipping... of course. The bike is at 3500 for a second hand. It's a VERY nice bike..

The avatar under my name is my ZXR 400 '92.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts