Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GET A ZX-12R.ORG STICKER AND GET PERMANENTLY ENTERED IN FOR MONTHLY DRAWS OF FASTDATES.COM MEMBERSHIPS, SO CAL BIKE VIDEO'S AND BETWEEN NOW AND THE SUMMER THERE WILL BE A DRAW FOR 2 YELLOW BOX DIGITAL SPEEDOMETER CALIBRATORS (Value $120 U.S. plus shipping), THESE ARE AWESOME IF YOU HAVE SPROCKET CHANGES OR JUST WANT TO CALIBRATE OUT THE STOCK ERROR. I hope to add more prizes from vendors over time.
The sooner you purchase a sticker the sooner you are entered in for the draws.

I need to get a few orders before we run the production line, but the designs are worked out and the costs will be:

$2.00 for the 4" stickers (good for windshields and the top of the tail section (or side).

5$ for the larger 12" Stickers (good for the side of the tail section or main fairing).

The color and design matches the stock ZX-12R sticker on the bike with a same style ".org" just underneath. I will post the pics on this thread sometime today I hope.

They are good quality Vinyl Stickers from Redelk's shop. They should look great, Redelk has ton's of experience in the Industrial Sticker market.

Because I am in Canada and the orders will be across the border, I will be adding $1.00 per order.

All prices are in U.S. funds.

So as an example. If you get 2 x 4" stickers and 2 x 12" stickers it would be 2 x 2.00$ + 2 x 5.00$ + $1.00 = $15.00

Anyone who wants to order stickers email me with the quantity and size and mailing address at [email protected] Make sure you put "ZX-12R.org Sticker Order" in the subject line.

Stay tuned for the graphic, I will post it here,

Dale
www.zx-12r.org

1 - 7 of 7 Posts