Sportbike World banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
I know you guys were having fun with him, but I just banned Eddy. Some of you might remember his also as "Jersey" who started shit in another area of SBW.

I don't play nice and don't have time for dumbasses. :finger:

Plus he was talking bad about green bikes, and we can't have that going on here. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
He was posting as "Jersey" here? That's our man Ed Hugo, I'd guess..that clown actually lives in New Jersey. I wondered when he'd pop up again..thanks for the quick action, Robert. :thumb:

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Hmm, I missed all that. Thanks Robert for taking care of him...
He attacked also the 'Naked' forum!

Aris

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Yah, thanks Robert...he was ruining a real question that I had.

Thanks to everyone that has answered my questions about the bike!! I think I may look into getting one next spring or this coming fall...

Thanks again!

·
Registered
530 Posts
THANK YOU ROBERT!!! :thumb:

SOMEONE HAD MENTIONED ADOLESCENCE PREVIOUS. THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE HAS NOT PASSED HIS MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT!

TO ALL THAT RIDE THE ZRX OR ANY SO CALLED "REX"........KICK A$$ AND TAKE NAMES! ENJOY YOUR MACHINES.

AS "K" SAYS........"LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL"!!!!!! :thumb:

"BRING IT DOWN & BRING IT ON"!

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing
http://www.teamnolimitracing.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
In your best Al Bundy voice....

Can I get a whoaaaaaaaaa Robert!!!
Still wish we could actually get this little dork! Hopefully natural selection will rear it's head and take care of him. Can you say "Darwin" awards? unfrigginbelievable!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Eddy was given fair warning!

Thank you robert for ridding the site of that miscreant, a mindless gorm, a rabble rouser and a complete waste of DNA. I am quite sure that his unfortunate parents will forever greatly regret that night of mis-placed passion!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: robert

Eddy said:
ZRX1200 wins first place for of UGLY. Big heavy Power Cruiser that the NERDS seem to LOVE! Any 600 machine will piss all over them in any gear and anywhere! The dealers can't sell them for jack shit. Shortage of NERDS!
Bring that 600 this way and this will be what you see @ 5000rpm in 4th gear and we twist it. :twofinger End of story. Yes, a 600 will handle better, has more top end and is lighter by a long shot, BUT ride a 600 for 4+ hrs and tell me how you feel about it. As far as a ZREX being pissed on by a 600 in any gear anywhere I say don't sing it ..... BRING it! It is a fine machine does excel in any one area but shines in all better than most, does not cost a arm/leg, is durable and responds well to mods.

l8tr -- SS

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah bring it...............I would love to see this battle! :drool:

As I would say......."Bring it down & Bring it on"!

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing &#169 1996-2002
http://www.teamnolimitracing.com

81 - 100 of 101 Posts