Sportbike World banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Make the effort

To relate in a manly fashion. Only a insecure puerile infantile girly boy would resort to name calling. I have the right to dislike the ZRX12 & 1100.

I have ample reason & experience with the Rex's (probably more) then most of the people that have replied to this thread.

The most recent responder makes mention of his/her ability to peel rubber..Gee Whiz! What a feat!!!

NO bike in todays world is a slug and that includes the ZRX but my rational derives from the fact that people buy this Bike because its CHEAP and then try to make it competitive by spending a few thousand so that it will run like a true Sports Bike???

A friggin moped will run 200 MPH if you pump enough $ into it.

As I have stated IMO the ZRX is the ugliest most ungainly bike in its class. Isn't this America??? Can't I state my opinion without being maliciously slurred???

I steadfastly refuse to exchange personal childish insults and in my view that enhances the credence of my opinion.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Re: Where does it belong?

Eddy said:
It is by no stretch of the imagination a Sports Bike
Hey dumb as, learn English. You just called it a sport bike. You're saying it takes no mental effort to see this is a sport bike.

And I agree!!:twofinger

And until you actually ride a bike with a license (and probably for a long time after that) your opinion means exactly squat since all you're doing is passing on the flatus of those around you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Why the names...

A Sports Bike??? Not by anyones interruption!!! No!!! It is a SLUG!!! And you have showed your low life mentality by resorting to name calling. GOD, Where do you people BREED!!!

Under what ROCK!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
C'mon Eddy...

You've been caught lying left and right. Your only goal here is to inflame as many as you can. You won't even answer questions about your bike or experience. I hear your momma callin' you home.

·
Registered
34 Posts
EDDY...

As I said before...

I like the ZRX, which I've ridden since it was new so I doubt you have more experience with the bike than I do.

My ZRX weighs in at about 510lbs with gas. I wouldn't call that embarrasingly heavy or anything. I raised the back end up and sprung/valved it for my weight so I wouldn't say I have to muscle it through corners or anything. I just sorta push on the bar in the direction I want to go (counter steer) and the bike just sorta turns in and tracks around the corner. No effort involved, just good technique. The bike comes stock sprung for a 150lb rider, so a suspension overhaul is a good idea. (I am a trim 210 at 6'1") Of course, my best friends R-1 had the same problem.

As for the motor mods...

Most ZRX owners don't want to make their ZRX's into a "sportbike." If I wanted my only bike to be a "sportbike" I'd have bought a "sportbike" I wanted a nice comfy fast bike so the ZRX fits the bill pretty good. I have modified the bike pretty extensively because I love working on motorized vehicles, most especially bikes.

My next bike will be a Liter class twin, (RC51 or Aprillia Mille in case you don't know what I'm talking about) And I'll drop several thousand into it to make it go as fast as I want. (re-work the suspension, race pipe and EFI box)

Oh, and EDDY, you're the little C0CKSUCKER that started the namecalling

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lemme get this straight..you (Eddy) aren't even a licensed motorcyclist, right?
Sorry, but as a non-rider, your opinion amounts to squat, Eddy.

To answer the original question posed in this thread, the ZRX11-12 is an excellent bike. It's not a "cruiser", it's not a "sportbike", it's not a "touring" bike, but it has the potential to be all of these..Kawasaki calls it a "naked sportbike"..but in reality it is just the latest (and best IMHO) incarnation of the venerable UJM. (That's "universal Japanese motorcycle" Eddy..probably a little before your time.)
The beauty of the UJM is that you can make what you want of it. We (the ZRX Owners Association) have members who have made their bikes into just about every imaginable combo..guys who've added luggage & windscreens to go touring, who've built the heck outta the engines & gone drag racing, and a lot (like myself) who've done a few mods to the engine & suspension to make it track-day worthy. In stock form, it'll wheelie & stoppie with very little effort, so the stunt freaks like it too..
All in all, a great bike for "real" riding..I can unbolt the mirrors and tape the lights for a track day, or toss a pair of soft bags on it and ride 700+ mile days, all without needing a visit to the friendly chiropracter the next day..and because it hasn't got all it's underseat area taken up with a monoshock, there's plenty of storage space for anything you need for a days riding.
And, as Eddy is so fond of pointing out, it is NOT an expensive bike to purchase (since when is this a bad thing?) when compared to a "true" sportbike. It's also a lot cheaper to insure..
In short, if you want a bike that has a comfy seating position, excellent torque all across the tach, great brakes, a decent price, and cool "retro" looks, then the ZRX is for you.

:thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Eddy's Dad says:

bob 100 said:

Sue his Dad for not wearing a rubber.....:p

"I should have just rolled over and spurtted you on the wall." :barf:

·
Registered
7 Posts
PUT UP OR SHUT UP EDDY!

Here is the deal, you can reply to the questions to help clear up some of the confusion you have caused here.

1. What do you ride?

2. How long have you been riding?

3. What other bikes have you owned?

4. What credibility do you have that qualifies you to make such absurd points about a bike that for some reason offends you. (did you get your ass spanked by one?)

5. Can you explain just where and when you have aquired so much experience on the ZRX? A 10 minute ride around the block does not qualify you there poindexter!

6. What dealer do you frequent that has SO much trouble getting rid of these ZRX's?

7. Have you ever been to the mountians with anyone or group that has ZRX's? (SEPT, T.W.O. in North GA.) You would be most welcomed.

If you can't or don't have the balls to reply then you just need to stuff your empty head up your ass and suffocate yourself and do the world a favor!
:finger:

AND QUIT BREATHIN' MY AIR!:mad:

·
Registered
28 Posts
BUTT BOYS & GIRLS...

Why the vulgarity? It just so happens that I am a Priest and I have an adversion about lying to lessors.

If you care to partake of a intelligent dialogue then fine.

In the interim may God Bless your hole.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: BUTT BOYS & GIRLS...

Eddy said:

If you care to partake of a intelligent dialogue then fine.

We're trying, so far it has been a one sided conversation. We're waiting on something intelligent from you, and some simple answers. Otherwise you're just hot air. My guess is you don't even have a bike. You are obviously not smart enough for a license, why should we respect your opinion on a motorcycle. You have no credibility here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Credibility..

I have stated my sincere opinion and been meant with abuse & ridicule which is another of many examples of "LACK of CLASS" among ZRX NERDS!

I don't even consider you people on that glued up pig to be REAL riders and by NO means SPORT BIKE RIDERS!!!

I have NO obligation to answer any questions you cretin ask.

May Jesus bless your ignorant soles!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Man, can this guy dance..I think we've discovered the latest guise of that world renowned ZRX hater, bigot, and all-around jackass, "Ed Hugo".
AKA "Eddy Irish"
If I'm correct in my assumption, this is a man who's managed to get kicked off the ZRXOA AND LABUSAS boards (Among others). Give 'im a standing ovation, then broom his ass outta here....

:finger:

·
Registered
43 Posts
EDDY IRISH !!!!!!!!

Please dont tell me that this guy is even 1% Irish, `cause if he is, then he is letting his heritage down real bad. I take this personally as I am 100% Irish having been born in THE OLD SOD. Where I come from we dont allow a bad apple to infect the good ones. We prune it out and toss it into the trash barrel right away. Eddy mentions that he is a priest, well, that figures, hes one of those ones that are making the news right now for feeling up all those innocent alter boys. :finger:

·
Registered
1 Posts
My ZRX...

is the best all-around bike i've ever owned. I like it because it has the look of the old big bore '80's KZ's with loads of modern improvements that the engineers at Kawasaki have bestowed upon the ZRX. Throttle sensor on carburettors, six-pot brakes up front, built in "igloo cooler" under the seat. I love my ****ing ZRX.
In the summer of 1984, i was hanging out at the local cruising spot in my hometown. I owned and was riding a little blue, 1976 KH250. A guy who had the green KZ1000R Lawson replica slowly rode past my bike that night. I immediately fell in love with the looks and sound of that bike and lusted after one for years. Sadly, i couldn't afford one way back when, making $2.85 an hour. When i saw the ZRX1100, i knew i had to have one. I am not regretful of buying my ZRX. That's my story an' i'm stickin' to it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
LMFAO

What a true group of freak assed DORKS! Does it get anymore GAUDY then the ZRX???

Put a friggin monkey on the rear. One of those spring loaded monkeys that dance around when you ride.

GEEK ass bike!!! Do you often wonder why people are laughing when you ride by???

Figure it out NERD!

·
Registered
43 Posts
EDDY- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

EDDY, YOUR SILLY AND IMMATURE COMMENTS ARE BEGINNING TO WEAR ON PEOPLE HERE. IF I SEE ONE MORE DISRESPECTFUL POSTING FROM YOU I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SPEAK WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF SPORTBIKEWORLD AND HAVE YOU KICKED OFF THE SITE. I AM NOT KIDDING HERE AND I WILL ALSO BE E_MAILING ALL THE OTHER BIKE SITES AND ITS LIKELY YOU WILL BE BANNED THERE TOO. SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO HAVE A VOICE ON THE BIKE FORUMS PAY HEED TO WHAT I SAY, THE WARNING WILL NOT BE REPEATED. YOU NEED TO GROW UP REAL FAST- THE JOKING IS OVER.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts