Sportbike World banner

41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Now, now gentlemen, please keep in mind that Eddy is a minimum
wage kid with no marketable skills. He is stuck working for some " so called "nerd" and is upset because that "nerd" he has to work for controls his life. I do HAVE a ZRX, and Eddy you have completely missed the point (except the one that is your head) People like different motorcycles for different reasons. What exactly do you ride? A Schwinn bicycle perhaps? I wish people would keep retards from playing with computers. Eddy go outside and play with your dolls, leave the adults to discuss matters that are over your head.

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is too funny

Madcap, you are too funny with your crazy pics, nearly spilt my damn coffee on the keyboard. Keep it coming!!.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Likes young girls bottoms!!

I noticed that when edy replied to one of my other threads `Hot women, hot bikes and ice cold beer` that edy described himself as having been married 27yrs(!!!), and that he enjoys looking at the bottoms of 17 yr olds, says he feels that is a bit of a pervert!!?? What do you all make of this?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Wow. Eddy's posts are dripping with quite a bit of intelligence, aren't they now??
Man, you can say that again!!!! Wonder what the IQ is?:twofinger

·
Registered
28 Posts
robert

How did you find out all those things about me?:D. I was at my dealers yesterday for a picnic and about two dozen of us were laughing with the owner because he can't give those silly running & looking machines away.

NERDS spend 1000$ or better to get one to run like stock 600. hahahahaaaa..ur $ dummy!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Challenge for ya Eddy!

Others have asked ya what you ride. WHAT DO YOU RIDE? Be honest!

I have a '94 ZX6E that beats most 6's with stock motors turning passes of 11.356 @ 120.97 w/ a 210lbs pilot (full gear)!! :thumb:

A '00 ZX12R that runs 9's in the 1/4. Runs 5.9's - 6.1's @ 126+ in the 1/8. We race in the NMRA/Prostar and NHRA Summit Series. :thumb:

LOOK @ http://www.teamnolimitracing.com IT IS ALL THERE!

We will be out @ FIREBIRD INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY in September. COME OUT AND PLAY WITH US IN ORGANIZED COMPETITION!!! :D

Respect is earned, not given!

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ride or drive?

I haven't passed my motorcycle test yet but I am interested in the rex. GOD, its is a awesome machine!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where does it belong?

It is by no stretch of the imagination a Sports Bike! Maybe a cheap crusier but the weight vs HP is laughable. (barely breaks 100 HP).

The joke is how some of these nerds describe muscling it through the twisties. LMFAO.. Like this PIG was meant to do that...DUH!!

And they wonder how people get hurt on Bikes...DUH.

This is the most dysfunctional Bike that the Big K. has ever produced (the 11 & 12).

Strictly a cheap bike for the uninformed LAME ASS NERD TYPE!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Eddy, did you check to see if your mom is alright after the beating she took in her ass the other night? She wasn't feeling too well when I left. So you haven't passed the test yet. What a pussy! If we are all uninformed, what do all the informed people ride? I guess if we were all informed by you before we bought ZRX's we'd all be riding an "XZ" or whatever that piece of crap is.

Eddy doesn't ride a bike, he rides the short bus! We all saw that picture of you running at the track. That shit is funny dude. How do you make that face?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dang...Some people just can't take an insult properly...

C-mon EDDY, come back with something...anything?

Ladies and gentlemen, EDDY is one of those people who act like they don't hear the insults hurled at them because they are such a PU$$Y and they don't want to appear unmanly when they don't respond.

The last time a rider on a 600 wanted to race me on my slow, heavy POS ZRX-1100 I didn't want to race because it's friggin stupid to race on crowded city streets.

Of course, after seeing the coasting burnout I did the last 10 feet or so up the the light for some reason, he didn't want to race either. I don't get it...

Anyway...

I'm sure EDDY has jerked off to this thread several times daily because the thought that somebody is actually paying attention to him for the first time in his life gets him hot. But really, this is really going nowhere.

EDDY is obviousley an adolescent idiot who probably flashes gang handsigns to punctuate the shite that spews from his facial orafice, and decorates his room with pix of either A) the starboyz, or B) The Spicegirls. (I'm betting on B)

Mommy and Daddy promised to get him a Scooter some day when he is old enough and now, like every other adolescent, he is an expert on everything, including motorcycles, one of which he actually sat on once.

I however will answer the original question posted in this thread...

I would say that the ZRX 1200R is more sportbike than anything. A competent rider on a ZRX can run with pretty much anything and not get flogged. As an added bonus, when we stop for gas on a 250mi ride, I don't need a set of crutches to stand upright.

I will own other bikes in my life, and I think that all things being equal, an R-1 is a better handling bike, but the ZRX is one of the most versatile bikes around. I love my ZRX, It's more than fast enough to get me killed and if I don't carry as much speed into corners as my buddies on smaller lighter bikes I can more than make up for it on the exit.

The bottom line is...

To each his or her own. Ride whatever you want and don't bag on people who either A) Don't want the same bike as you, or B) Can't afford the same bike as you.

I didn't want to drop $10-$11K on a R-1/929/RC51/ZX-9/whatever. I sure as hell didn't want to pay the insurance on a liter class race replica bike.

So piss off EDDY. If you can't come out and back up all this $HIT you're talking shut up already. This is a forum for people to share ideas and information, not to demonstrate how spoiled rotten they are.

41 - 60 of 101 Posts