Sportbike World banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Re: robert

Eddy said:
The ZRX1200 is strictley a nerd ass machine that does nothing that a 600 will not do better!

1] carry a passenger

2] run 20-120 in 1 gear without stumbling

3] run around town with 1/3 as much shifting

4] not get blown all over the highway from a side wind

5] roll ons in better times

6] embarrass dorks named eddy in the canyons

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Well I think Eddy got the answers he deserved :D
If you think that the guy was born in 1980 (his profile shows that) and says he's been selling bikes for 10 years now.....:twofinger He must have been a dealer since he was 12!
He just hasn't got a clue....
Here is a nice pic for you Eddy, enjoy!

Aris

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
robert

Thanks for the pictures of that UGLY piece of cheap ZRX11/1200. Read my lips!!! The ZRX is a NERD Bike owned by NERDS!

The up side is that if your a NERD there is a CHEAP plentiful supply. Get the one with those gold stick on letters on the tank. LMFAO!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thank you everyone who has been cool and honest with their answers.

Eddy, I think you need to go to yahoo chat or something. I hear they like people like you there...

·
Registered
530 Posts
For those of us who know who Eddie Lawson is........You go! Sounds like Eddy is in the 18 - 21 year old group that know NOTHING of how the NEW sportbikes developed. If it were not for the Eddie Lawson's, Ernie Galindo's, Randy Mamola's on the DORK machines you SQUIDS would not have your Gixxers and R6's! PERIOD!

Plainly put, if you, Eddy could pilot the retro ZXR's as you think you do with your new machine...........Street, track or strip. YOU ARE A GOD! Until then, learn that silence can be golden. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Ciao!

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing
http://www.teamnolimitracing.com

·
Registered
28 Posts
robert

The FORCE is with me Bro! I KNOW the ZRX1200! Do you? Regardless, take care and its your $ baby...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Eddy, how about I make a special trip to Az to put my foot in your ass. It can be arranged. I did a burnout on your mom's face last night, and she asked for more! Put your money where your mouth is you ****in' punk! WTF is an XZ? Eddy probably has a Gixxer just like every other little penis in Sacramento. If I had the chance, I would kick his ass just to watch him cry like the little bitch he is. Oh yeah, after I did that burnout on your mom's face, I ****ed her!:finger:

·
Registered
34 Posts
WTF Dude!

Yo Eddy...

Are you retarded? Did you not take your meds?

A buddy of mine regularly drags hard parts on his ZRX 1100. This guy goes through knee pucks like your mom goes through batteries for her "toys"

Come on out to Oregon and we'll ride some mountain roads and see just how good you are. The offer is open squid boy!

Besides WTF do you care if people ride ZRX's? I love mine! I regularly ride with some really fast guys who ride everything from Gixxer 750's to ZX-9R's and R-1's and don't have any problems keeping up.

As far as bike shops not liking them...

I know 2 guys that currently work at bike shops that ride ZRX's, why? Because they're fun, fast, handle reasonably well stock and they're way comfy.

Besides, with the money I saved over say, an R-1 (great bike BTW) I can totally re-work the suspension, go with a full race pipe and jetkit, and install ZX-11 cams to bring the HP up to around 130 RWHP, and that's only the 1100.

Dude, I don't think your pansy ass even owns a bike. You're barely old enough to ride one in some states.

Get a life!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bring what ya got there Punk boy!

Whatever you got, you;ll need to bring some more. Come on up the TWO in September and you will be shown what ass end of the ZRX looks like, because that is ALL you and your sorry squid ass will ever see. I'll show you how SLOW this UGLY bike is. Just remember, you will be the bitch as every member hands your ass to you on a platter including some old guys that defy logic in terms of speed. Nothin better than putting a tupperware torpedo and his squid to SHAME!:finger:

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Why you guys

Being so nasty to me? Let me guess??? A couple of you got sucked in! No need to be vulgar and rude!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: robert

Eddy said:
Sad fact of life and worse yet the lames have a web site. Poor pitiful ZXR freaks!
:( Eddy, Eddy, Eddy.
Don't you know that when you insult others you are realy expressing feelings of self dought and loathing. Seek some help. :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
A new life in afganistan awaits you

Eddy, At this stage of the discussion your comments may come back to haunt you. Being a zxr rider myself I know that the folks that ride them dont take kindly to the kind of gibberish you have been spouting, rubbishing their ride is not a good idea. Let me make a few phone calls to some buds I have in arizona and see can we get this situation squared away. Setting up a food stall in jalalabad is beginning to look like a bright career opportunity for you!

·
Registered
530 Posts
KAWASAKI RULES!!! :thumb:

DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE PILOT LIKES. IT IS THE PILOT THAT RESPECTS THE BOUNDARY, THAT FINE LINE THAT SHALL NEVER BE CROSSED. THIS IS WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT THE USA! WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE AND THEREFORE SHOULD RESPECT THE CHOICE OF ANOTHER. IN TURN, ONE SHALL HAVE EARNED SUCH RESPECT FROM HIS PEERS IN DOING SO!:D

KEEP THIS IN MIND......ALWAYS! IT IS NOT THE BIKE THAT MAKES THE RIDER BUT THE RIDER WHOM MAKES THE MACHINE.

HAIL & GOD BLESS PILOTS OF:

250R
EX250
500R
EX500
ZX600R
ZZR600 (ZX6C/D/E)
ZX6R (F/G/H/I/J)
ZX7
ZX7R
ZX7RR
ZX900R
ZX9
ZX9R
H1
ZX10
ZX11 (C/D/E)
ZRX1100
ZRX1200
ZZR1200
ZX12R
ALL GPZ's :thumb:

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing

P.S. I APOLOGIZE IF I FORGOT ANYONE!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Johnny- you left out the mach IV!!

Johnny, I appreciate your supportive comments and can see that you have a little kawasaki bias going on there but you left out my beloved MACH IV from the damn list???? The HI gets a mention but not the original king daddy of them all.....guess I might have to arrange a twin seat for you and eddy on the next flight out to jalalabad!! Safe riding Bro......:twofinger

·
Registered
530 Posts
Daithi,

<<< P.S. I APOLOGIZE IF I FORGOT ANYONE!!! >>>

Afganistan..............Not so bro. The above statement was from my last post that you seemed to have MISSED! Anyway, keep it real. :thumb:

GO GREEN!

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing

21 - 40 of 101 Posts