Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm not sure specific to the 2000 YZF-600 but fairings in general will cost you a couple hundred a piece for a factory match. They're extremely easy to install, just a few screws but if you're looking at buying a yzf600 make sure you understand why there are no fairings and if that is something that makes you need to think twice about purchasing it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you mean as in it might of been dropped? yeh i thought of that, but i figuere if its looks good all around and thier is no frame damage or dents to the gas tank, i will most likely take it for the asking price, its 4800 with 735 miles, and i fguere since im a beginner and this is my first bike not havings fairings will be good for a while incase i drop it

is that a couple of hundred for one side or a couple of hundred for both sides, cuz i figuere i would probably spend 400-500 on them, thats how much i assumed it would cost since in the suzuki dealership they were offering a special on sv650s for 6999 or 7500 with full fairings

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yea I agree its kind of a lot. You can get a great condition 2000 R6 for 4500 or so, so yea yzf600 with no fairings I wouldn't really want to pay more than 4000 for. I suggest trying to negotiate a bit, you shouldn't have to pay that much. Although I suppose region and availability could also be a factor but there's got to be a lot of bikes in orlando

·
Registered
2 Posts
your bike

i just was in a wreck with my 600r and it cost $2000 for all bottom plastic painted for my bike and after market blinkers and sprocket changed 2 teeth up and jeted with new exshast so about 350 for bottom plastic 280 for top plastic and about 180 for back plastic a side

1 - 6 of 6 Posts