Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought we might should meet up for a couple of beers to send the "old man" off to England. Suggest Molly's on Friday 22nd around 7-8pm?? If too soon, next week sometime?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Just because its YP

Im in, is Mollies the best venue or would ICB be better?:cheers:
Will bring Lensy and the little Tugster too:eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Direct line

Blue Catt said:
But Tugsta junior is still in Lensy's sidecar ?
Yea but there is a direct line to the surface and according to the doc ears are working so the poor little mite can listen to us talking kak.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Molly's or ICB??

Good to see you and Lensy coming Tug! :thumb:

If you guys talk to any of the non-forum frequenters, please spread the word of course even though the short notice.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Please

Can we do molly's cos it's too packed at ICB on friday and i have another leaving do at mollys on Friday...Irish bird and all her mates will be there. :drool:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
YP is down with a fever

YP is down and out with a fever for tonight. He will therefore not be able to meet up at Molly's.

I suggest we postpone the thing until Wednesday 27th. His flight out is on the 29th.

People are still meeting up tonight though, and Tug + family will be there for some rounds of beers!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it last friday, sounds like you had a good time without me though.

I'm still not well and don't really feel up to any nighttime activities apart from sleeping. I had to postpone my leaving until wed so I might get better before then.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi YP,

Hope you get well soon mate!

Where in blighty are you heading, maybe meet up for a drink or two some time

TB

·
Registered
726 Posts
Not too far

Gatwick is pretty close to my old stomping ground. Make sure you keep in touch YP, I may even buy you a beer (or a new sticker set for your new bike) when I am next over...

·
Registered
102 Posts
once you get yourself settled in YP and you fancy a beer or a weekend on the thames (i'm summering at the Oxfordshire residence) give me a shout. either through this or on my mobile

07821 041 793

have a good flight

TB

·
Registered
77 Posts
Where'd e go

Hi YP

I'm in Sillypore now for your leaving do!

OK, so I'm a week late, but at least I showed the fark up:finger:

Anyway, good luck in old blighty. (you have my sympathy ;)

You were pretty quick for an old bastard:eek:

Hope to see you again sometime.

Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts