Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have Carls mobile number? Said he was going to be in Melbourne late this week and into the weekend....

and I'm thinking of doing a few laps up at Broadford on Sat and thought I'd see if he's wants to come for a look?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok

Yeah thanks Tug.

Tracked him down to Phillip Island where I understand he is laying in wait for the penguins!!!....... if the rain that he brought over stops before tomorrow we'll be on??

Am sure he will be suitably unimpressed with the goat track complex if he makes it out there :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks Dave

Thanks for making the effort to track me down. I had a hectic week and forgot all about the message I sent you.

The penguins at Phillip Island were pretty amazing, about ten to nine pm. they started coming out of the water marching up the long beach to their burroughs taking several breaks along the way. They sure aren't fast when out of the water.

I'm at Melbourne airport now composing these lines, Australia is nice - it would have been nice to stay a few extra days.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great weather for Penguins......

Glad to hear you had a good time over here, too bad the weather was crappy on Sat.

Did you get a look at the GP circuit while you were down there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts