Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top Gun! I went to school down at Ft. Benning for Javelin Anti-tank Missile school and I was the Honor Graduate out of the ~40 students that were in the class (including the Active Duty Ft. Benning students who had already been through the class and the three Navy Seals).

The program has been around since 1995 and they've never had a real live missile to shoot. They've always used the computer simulators. This was the very first class that they've had a live missile, and I was the first and only one to shoot it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N745X2eUsQ

Enjoy,

-Mac

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Awesome accomplishment!! Congratualtions! Love the commentary from the person taking the vid too...lol :)

:cheers: :thumbs2:

Jen

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
:thumb:

Billy Mac all growed up...[sniff-sniff]. Nice to see your accomplishments Bill, keep it up!!

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
:cheers:
congrads on the way forward planning.:thumb:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm sorry but I had to bring this up...remember when you eat shit in that cornfield. You had that open faced helmet and the whole side of your body was caked in mud!!...hahahahah!!!!! That shit was funny!!!! Well not really, but I laugh about from time to time!!~

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
CONGRATS BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
the wizz said:
I'm sorry but I had to bring this up...remember when you eat shit in that cornfield. You had that open faced helmet and the whole side of your body was caked in mud!!...hahahahah!!!!! That shit was funny!!!! Well not really, but I laugh about from time to time!!~
chuck you are so cruel :twofinger

I felt so bad about that..... :( nutton like breakin a newbie in LITERALLY :p

E.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
the wizz said:
Wow.

Shit, that had to be what...4-5 years ago?

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
DocThee said:
Wow.

Shit, that had to be what...4-5 years ago?
at LEAST! man how time flies.... :(

E.

·
Registered
168 Posts
DreamRyder said:
chuck you are so cruel :twofinger

I felt so bad about that..... :( nutton like breakin a newbie in LITERALLY :p

E.
I felt bad about when it happened, but then I think about how half his body was covered in mud and grass and I laugh my ass off. Had he gotten hurt it would be funny at all, but I think his pride was the only thing that took a beating that day. Besides it was ages ago, so now it's funny!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts