Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings,

A fellow soldier of mine, PV2 Willis Blevins, has passed away due to a motorcycle accident. Willis was new to the National Guard, but served prior with the Air Force. This was his second drill (weekend spent) with the National Guard, and I was his team leader within our squad. He was the owner of a new 2006 Honda CBR 600, barely broken in with 1200 miles on the odometer. The bike was four weeks old at the time of the accident.

Here is the info on the funeral home:

Martenson funeral home
3200 west rd.
Trenton, MI 48183
Saturday, May 6th @ Noon

Mapquest Link

As a fellow soldier and motorcyclist, I'm kindly asking you to show support for Willis. He will be receiving full military funeral honors, and you guys can watch me work too :)

I look forward to seeing you guys on short notice and bad terms this Saturday. Please make an effort to show support. Just as a side note, I perform military honors every single day, travelling all over the state and giving respect to soldiers of all ages from WW2 all the way up to Iraq, however none have hit me quite as hard as this one. :(

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I had a buddy go down 2 years ago and I know that it can be tuff trying to deal. :(

I will be keeping his family in my prayers...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wow... thats the guy u were talkin bout that just recently passed away...

Man sorry to hear that may he rest in peace..

I have drill this weekend but with my new job n all i dont know if im gonna make drill but i will defenitly try to make it to this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts