Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or just have it out of order. Since winter I have lost 20lbs, down from 235 to 210. I have been working non stop around the house and yard. Just to think, I could be fat and lazy like the rest of you posers on the mount.:twofinger

I miss being fat and lazy...and the bike :crying:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well if you would have learned how to turn left you would still have a bike worthy of riding.The Dagos have got you again. Saw a nice Bimoto that you would look good on in the mountains Sunday. Are you ever going to get that aprillia on the road again.?:twofinger

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I have the bike back to "new ", save one big part that is being replaced under warranty (aparently I had a slight fule leak). To make a long story short the dealer got the part in, but it came deffective and now I'm waiting for a new one via Italy. I have been riding around on my enduro, so it takes the edge off a little bit. Aprilia USA sent me a buch of crap to ease my tention, but all I want is my damn part.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Mike .remember the squeeky door gets the oil. Call them everyday. email them twice a day. and write lots of letters to Aprilia USA. tell them you want a new bike to ride until your parts come in. Hell ,there's lots o Factorys around.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's one of those things where the dealer is being a freind, so I just follow up with him. Last I herd the part had made it through customs and just needs to get to the dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts