Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's pretty odd for a woman to get excited over something as simple as car wax, but you don't know how many different CRAPPY brands I've tried. I recently bought this stuff called Zymol. (Imagine two little dots over the "O") It goes on like butter and comes off even easier, AND a little goes a long way. I LOVE IT!!! This new goo of mine would be perfect for bikes too. Who wants their bike polished??? Bring it on over. I'll do ya... :eek: :D I MEAN your bike.

(Yes I have been spending a LOT of time in the sun this weekend)

:cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jeepincincy said:
Damn! Wish I lived closer to Kent, Wa... :( ;)
Just imagine... a hot brunette in a tight tank top and daisy dux shorts, long tan legs...

Well I'm sure I could make sure she's there too, but I doubt she'll be the one polishing your bike. YOUR BIKE!!!! Minds out of the gutter!!!

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm seriously loving this new wax. It took me 30 minutes to completely polish my truck, start to finish. Ok, so that doesn't include the one hour beer break. If I was a man I'd probably say "Wood." :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
That is the stuff that is all natural right? My friend's dad back in Bardstown owned a body shop, and his son (my friend) swore by zymol. He has waxed enough cars, so he ought to know. So ya say it sucks huh? :D
bRad

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
scotty said:
I used that stuff last night. I like the fruity smell.

I'm only an hour west of you, let me know when you're on your way.:D
The catch is you have to come to me. :D You know where SIR is?? I'm right there baby!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts