Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick survey...

1. do you wear any kinda m/c designed pants when you ride?

2. if so how often?

3. what kind do you wear (and a quick review of them)?

-chris sedition

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Answer is YES I wear them 99% of the time. Pair of Joe Rocket BAllistic which are pretty good in colder weather though to heavy & warm when it is hot.

The fly zipper is far, far to short & just to water a tree I have to do it like a woman.

Do like the pocket at front part of the left leg.

Also a pair of Alpinestars Air-Flow riding trousers. For hot weather & wish they had a bit of padding at the hips though there is some protection at the knee.

In some of the colder & wetter days like early Spring & later in the Autumn I can shift to a pair of Belstaff waxed cotten that I will wear over a pair of sweats.

There is also a pair of Kevlar trousers I can wearlike the above the Belstaff only like the Belstaff better. True the Belstaff go back to around the late 60s but then I was into my 30+ year of riding at that time.

Have a pair of staight cut leathers I was wearing in '50 & up untill a few yrs ago & nothing wrong with them bar some wear & tearing along with 3 linings replaced, but by the time YOU become 73 yrs of age then you can tell me if you are the same girth of when you were just turning 20 & some 53 yrs prior or if if still riding & used said leather for 50 to 52 yrs in a row. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts