Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone. just started using this site .. oo .. about.. 5 minutes ago. already seems like less drama on this site than other sport bike sites that shall remain nameless ;)
are there alot of females who ride on this site?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Depends, if you are female then yes there are lots of others here for you to share your experiences/opinions with. Now if you are a leg-humper looking for a leg then no, there are no women here.

:twofinger

Welcome, no really. :twofinger is much like a term of endearment in this funny little world we call SBW.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
fasterfaster said:
whats up everyone. just started using this site .. oo .. about.. 5 minutes ago. already seems like less drama on this site than other sport bike sites that shall remain nameless ;)
are there alot of females who ride on this site?
Nice to have you on board, for drama, the other topics forum is quite entertaining, especially the adults section.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i am female :) so i can ask that question.
yet if i would of taken 3 more minutes and looked through the site before asking that question i would of realize this is a great place for female rides.. and they have their own section :twofinger nice sh.t :thumb:
and yea. i know all about the :twofinger the other sites use that too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry dude. but i would rather gain respect with out you guys knowing what i look like. then maybe someday i'll post something.
and im just not in the mood for horny internet tuff-guys trying to PM me or something ;)
hump his leg ---> :squid: not mine :cool:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
fasterfaster said:
sorry dude. but i would rather gain respect with out you guys knowing what i look like. then maybe someday i'll post something.
and im just not in the mood for horny internet tuff-guys trying to PM me or something ;)
Oh yeah, you'll fit in here well. :thumb:

Welcome aboard! :hello:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Ok, I won't ask what you look like, but what does your BIKE look like?

Welcome!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
go ahead and diss me if you shall, but i do no thave a bike as of yet. im a proud back seat humper. i put my life in someone elses hands everytime i get on the back of that bike. it does take some skill to be a good back seat rider :p (not to mentiona smart one who wears a helmet, jacket, and gloves at all times)
learning the art of not bumping helmets,watching the lines in the road to prepare for up coming twisties, how to flick off damn cagers while going 110, curving the back during stops to take pressure off of my wrists and the person infront of me, making sure the person infront of me does not have his balls crushed. its amazing the pressure i put on my body through my wrists just so that his balls stay safe :twofinger
if i had 'em i wouldnt want 'em crushed on the gas tank.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Eggsalad! A new curb monkey! :)

Welcome to SBW! :hello:

And to answer your questions, yes, there are female riders on here, though most are in the Redline portion of the board.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome :) and I doubt youll be dissed for not having a bike, there are many of us here it seems that dont have bikes yet like me. Though in not owning a bike or knowing how to ride ive found this forum very very informative. :D

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
fasterfaster said:

Right on! :thumbs2: :laughing:

Welcome to the site. :hello:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok i am going to post this here because you guys seem very nice so far and hopefully will take the time to help me.
obviously i am having no problem responding to threads through my email, how it brings you a link when someone responds to something you have said.
but if i just type in the web page and try to log in it says my username/pw are invalid. can someone tell me why this is.. or what i am doing wrong.. i know im typing the right passsword.
maybe i will try to use the other option and have a temp. pw mailed to me and see if that changes anything.
anyone have any other idea?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts