Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To borrow a quote from Fight Club, "Yes, these are bruises from fighting". I got in my first ever fight yesterday with my girlfriends ex boyfriend. It was building up, and was almost unavoidable. If you want the back story, check out this thread.
http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46782

Anywho, my girl sat this guy down and told him flat out to leave her alone. That it was over, and that there was no reason why he should still be hanging around. Also that she was going out with me now(yay). He got pissed and ran downstairs after me.


So here's how it went down. I was leaning on a brick pillar talking to a friend of mine. I turned around just in time to see a fist hit me in the face. It spun me around and I scraped my cheek on the brick. I turned to see this douche standing there. He said something along the lines of "how to you like that bitch", or something to that effect. He was standing there with his hands at his sides giving me the typical "what are you gonna do" look. So I gave him a good stiff jab to the face. That caused his head to tilt back leaving his chin wide open for a right cross that sent him staggering backward. He came back with the ugliest right I've ever seen. I ducked under it and gave him a straight right to the body. That caused him to bend over and stick his head out. I reached up and grabbed his hair and used it to slam his face into my knee a couple times. I then let him go and he dropped to the ground. His buddy helped him up and took him home.

Now, I don't condone the ol'throwdown but this was in self defense. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I was well within my rights here.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Glad to see that your all right. Also glad to hear that you whoop his azz. I guess that training is paying off. Good example of what a trained fighter can do on the streets, and yeah that fool had it coming jumping you like that.:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
Tippmann said:
To borrow a quote from Fight Club, "Yes, these are bruises from fighting". I got in my first ever fight yesterday with my girlfriends ex boyfriend. It was building up, and was almost unavoidable. If you want the back story, check out this thread.
http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46782

Anywho, my girl sat this guy down and told him flat out to leave her alone. That it was over, and that there was no reason why he should still be hanging around. Also that she was going out with me now(yay). He got pissed and ran downstairs after me.


So here's how it went down. I was leaning on a brick pillar talking to a friend of mine. I turned around just in time to see a fist hit me in the face. It spun me around and I scraped my cheek on the brick. I turned to see this douche standing there. He said something along the lines of "how to you like that bitch", or something to that effect. He was standing there with his hands at his sides giving me the typical "what are you gonna do" look. So I gave him a good stiff jab to the face. That caused his head to tilt back leaving his chin wide open for a right cross that sent him staggering backward. He came back with the ugliest right I've ever seen. I ducked under it and gave him a straight right to the body. That caused him to bend over and stick his head out. I reached up and grabbed his hair and used it to slam his face into my knee a couple times. I then let him go and he dropped to the ground. His buddy helped him up and took him home.

Now, I don't condone the ol'throwdown but this was in self defense. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I was well within my rights here.
You da MAN!!!! I hope you whipped his ass good!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
Sometimes....Ya gotta lay the smack down!
Only sissy boys throw sucker punches. He got what he deserved..Glad to see you kicked his a$$. :) Jimmy G
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,362 Posts
Glad to hear he got the worst of it. Dont let him off so easily next time. The human body is very durable and can take a lot of punishment.

*On your next encounter with him be sure and make him wish he had never laid eyes on her or you*



**I have a gut feeling this isnt over yet:2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
maley2000 said:
Glad to hear he got the worst of it. Dont let him off so easily next time. The human body is very durable and can take a lot of punishment.

*On your next encounter with him be sure and make him wish he had never laid eyes on her or you*



**I have a gut feeling this isnt over yet:2cents:
I have to agree I don't think it's over yet either, so watch your back because next time this pussy my either have a weapon or a bunch of his friends.
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Ahhh to quote Dumb and Dumber.....


KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!


Good job Tipp! :twofinger
 

·
Some days are like this.
Joined
·
3,132 Posts
Ninja250F18 said:
I have to agree I don't think it's over yet either, so watch your back because next time this pussy my either have a weapon or a bunch of his friends.
+1

If the loser sucker-punched you after the girl told him to take a flying leap - I would agree that he has some issues and you should watch out for another try.

But I do have to say "nicely done!", and the asshat had it coming. You're my hero, Tippy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,512 Posts
Nice! :thumb:

Although, I have one problem with your story.

You should have dragged his cheek over the brick pillar! :D :D

I agree with the Round 2 predictions. Watch your back, give him a good beatin' but don't show him ALL you've got. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, time for an update. Apparently this guy isn't done, and feels like I got him with a cheap shot last time. I bumped into a friend of his this weekend at a party with my girlfriend. He informed me that the dude wants to meet me behind some building out in the sticks to fight:rolleyes: I asked his friend if it would just be me and him, to which he replied "uh, yeah". Yeah fuc*kin right, I may not be smart but I'm not stupid. I told him to tell dickweed to come to my gym(which is in his hometown anyway), and my instructor will let us go at it. I don't think he wants to do that. We'll see what happens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,512 Posts
Apparently, this guy hasn't quite grown up yet. Seems he thinks beating the shit out of someone is the answer to all problems. But in fact, as a grown up, beating the bleeding pulp out of someone has no value other than "pure entertainment". :D

Tippy, don't entertain the dildo with a rematch. Whether you win the next round or not, he's winning cuz he's got you playing his game. I don't think he's worth it. Do you?






But in case you DO entertain a rematch, bring along a digicam. I wanna see blood. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DaDuck748 said:
Apparently, this guy hasn't quite grown up yet. Seems he thinks beating the shit out of someone is the answer to all problems. But in fact, as a grown up, beating the bleeding pulp out of someone has no value other than "pure entertainment". :D

Tippy, don't entertain the dildo with a rematch. Whether you win the next round or not, he's winning cuz he's got you playing his game. I don't think he's worth it. Do you?






But in case you DO entertain a rematch, bring along a digicam. I wanna see blood. :D
I'd fight the guy in a gym, but I’m not going to "meet" somewhere like a 15 year old to fight. I could almost guarantee I would get jumped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
Dude, way to go on the fight. Some guys can't take the hint, and a Part II will be coming sooner than you think. You're in college, right? If you go to the bars, don't walk home alone or get caught by yourself after the bar. Take it from someone who knows.
Since it is college, have your fun now and scrap all you want. This dill doesn't learn. Eventually he will realize that she's not the only one out there with one of those.
Again, way to go on the fight, brother! It feels great when you put a dumbass into the pavement.
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Tippmann said:
I'd fight the guy in a gym, but I’m not going to "meet" somewhere like a 15 year old to fight. I could almost guarantee I would get jumped


*sigh* Like I said before....



KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!



:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jester said:
*sigh* Like I said before....



KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!



:twofinger
I don't know what i'd do without your heart felt advice man.:rolleyes:
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Tippmann said:
I don't know what i'd do without your heart felt advice man.:rolleyes:


Let see, which finger is it again.... :thumb: no that's not it...... :loser:no..... :twofinger ah, that's it!



:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, looks like round 2 went down Saturday night. I went to a party with my chick to a place where I didn’t really know anyone. However, douche bag and 2 of his buddies showed up shortly after we got there. One of them happened to be the kid that told me to meet his buddy out in the stix to fight. Anyway, after about an hour I notice them looking at me quite a lot, and realized maybe it was time to go. We walked out the door and they followed me out. After a bit of shouting, I realized they weren’t going to let me leave peacefully, and I started to think if I had a chance. “Kick the first one in the nuts and fight the other 2”, was the plan. Just as it started to get hot, somebody came in from the side and destroyed one of the guys and scarred the shit out of the other 2. I looked over to see a guy that I rode with 1 time for a couple hours. The guy, Ed (aka Big Ed) is about 6 foot 6, and about 270lbs. After he informed them that they had better leave now that it was fair, they took off.

I thanked him and we went back inside to bs for a while. I’ll keep you updated when round 3 rolls around.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top