Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEfore anyone had the chance to post this up, i made a user error up on the mount, had my kick stand half way down and the bike fell over:finger: no damage so i am not too pissed, dam embaressed though, o well i am only human shit happens ASk ernie about the other "MISHAP" on our pittsburgh poser run :D :crying: :twofinger
i just do not have the balls to post it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Let's just say someone grabbed a little too much front brake and that it wasn't me.

·
Registered
224 Posts
ok well i'll post it...jason, (2000 f4) (the one with the girlfriend on the ninja 250) did a BADASS stoppie...he hit 12:00 then he hit 1:00 then 2:00 then 3:00 that's about when he bailed....lots of cosmetic damage, a bruised ego, but he's fine and he drove the bike home...dunno if he took a beating from his girl or not though :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
You`ll never believe it, but I did the same thing as you did quickcoco!! I came home, thought the kickstand was down and it fell right over onto me. Just like you.....no damage other then ego! Isnt it weird how you have done the same routine over and over hundereds of times.....but if you dont watch, it will bit yah!!

Anyway, thought I`d try to make you feel better.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Damn, I am sorry to hear of everyone's misfortunes... :(

I am glad to hear you are all okay though...

How bad is the bike Jason?

·
Registered
13 Posts
How did you guys like the burnout?

Bought the best I could do with 2 other people in the car and a little snookered ;)

I will be sober tonight and see you all at SRC.

Later
Jason

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Makes me feel like less of a CD freak...I always have to check everything a couple of times, just to make sure it is right. I am so untrusting of the side stand, that if I do not put the bike on the rear stand at night, I am worried about it until I see the bike the next time. Ahh the famous half way around the clock stoppie....I am a victim too........but mine was done trying to avoid an accident, not promoting one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes, I f'ed up my bike last night. We were down at PNC and I came across the parking lot to do a stoppie. All was going good until I went past 12:00 and headed for the pavement. My bike is somewhat f'ed up: Front headlight, taillight, upper fairing, rear faring, clutch lever, etc. I was able to ride it home and it seem to be fine mechanically. I think I have learned my lesson. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
511 Posts
01AlienSV said:
How did you guys like the burnout?

Bought the best I could do with 2 other people in the car and a little snookered ;)

I will be sober tonight and see you all at SRC.

Later
Jason
dude those junior high girls were pissed that you guys left, they thought they were going to get some:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
stopiees

lol i did that shit before in midohio last year 5000 in damage just ask andy for pics i was in flipflops pj bottoms and a wife beater in frt on 100 people that sux

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: stopiees

HONDA RC51 said:
lol i did that shit before in midohio last year 5000 in damage just ask andy for pics i was in flipflops pj bottoms and a wife beater in frt on 100 people that sux
Two things to point out...

1. Why the hell would you ride a bike in that?

2. LEARN HOW TO PUNCTUATE!!!! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: Re: stopiees

o|||||||o said:
Two things to point out...

1. Why the hell would you ride a bike in that?

2. LEARN HOW TO PUNCTUATE!!!! :twofinger

3rd thing

STFU beeotch!!! Flip Flop beeotch!!:twofinger

·
Registered
925 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Makes me feel like less of a CD freak...I always have to check everything a couple of times, just to make sure it is right. I am so untrusting of the side stand, that if I do not put the bike on the rear stand at night, I am worried about it until I see the bike the next time. Ahh the famous half way around the clock stoppie....I am a victim too........but mine was done trying to avoid an accident, not promoting one.
Glad I`m not the only one. Everytime I go to a shop and sit on a bike I`m always paranoid to get back off because I think its gonna fall over, even though I check the stand like 5 times before I put it down. I`m not quite as bad with my bike though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: stopiees

HONDA RC51 said:
That was the single biggest squid moment I have ever seen.:squid:

·
Registered
56 Posts
That sucks Freddy but at least you didn't hurt anything.

Alien that was a pretty good burnout. You should have come back to watch the stoppie fest behind the mall.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts