Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chosen for looks over performance....:barf:

In full "Micky D" colours........Heaven eh Peril?

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's an awful looking bike! I'm yet not thinking much about biking, it's too bloody cold. It's been around 2 C for the last few weeks and I spend more time chopping wood for our woodburner than even dream about biking! Well, in another month (or two?) I might take the VFR for a spin. :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yellow peril said:
That's a gorgeous looking bike! I'm yet not thinking much about biking, I'm too bloody old. It's been around 2 C for the last few weeks and I spend more time chopping wood for our woodburner than even dream about biking! Well, in another month (or two?) I might take pennyfarthing out for a spin. :crying: :crying:

I think electricty and gas are now available in Crawley. You should check it out!

·
Registered
642 Posts
I thought it was a fire engine!!!

Yellow Peril said:
That's a gorgeous looking bike! I'm yet not thinking much about biking, I'm too bloody old. It's been around 2 C for the last few weeks and I spend more time chopping wood for our woodburner than even dream about biking! Well, in another month (or two?) I might take pennyfarthing out for a spin.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :huh: :cheers:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
1991 K1 + Jaegermeister

And under the bonnet .....you'll find the front the front wheel!

When Klaus from cars did the aerodynamics, he forgot the headlight.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: That Beemer pile of shite

Originally posted by Blue Catt Whereas the Honda CX 500 of course was pretty cool in its day... hey BP? [/B]
The CX was referred to as the 'maggot' down here. A mate had one and could standup wheelie it like a madman, no idea how??? :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmn...

JBaz said:
if it was either red or blue, it would be right out of the movie TRON
.....and whats not really red enough about this one?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He probably had the troubled version!

Gixxer_Dave said:
The CX was referred to as the 'maggot' down here. A mate had one and could standup wheelie it like a madman, no idea how??? :eek: :eek:
Just for you dave

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And here's......

...some german dude nipping back to the 1950's on his.

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Anyone of you guys rode the CBR400 Aero?

It some really old bike I would think.

Saw one in perfect condition that day in Spore....

Also there is this old 500 or 650 Suzuki 2 stroke called a waterworth or something that sounds like it. Got a mate rebuilding it.....really nice....

:2cents:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Last I know, he was in some major operation which left him in the hospital for ages on end and I think that Peter is running the show now

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: Hmn...

JBaz said:
Thats orange with yellow 'K1' unless I'm completely color blind.
Oh baby its red!

The caption in the magazine I got this from said:

"It is massive and very red. Add a couple of ladders and you could mistake it for a fire engine"

But dont take my word for it buy Two Wheels Only Mar 2006.

www.two.tv

What I want to know is whether it handles just as well in water. What we need now is a naval architect or the nearest thing to it to decide!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts