Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sun has been shining all week and the bike is back together and ready for the road :D I just put new brake pads in and she is ready to run:D :D :D :D :D
I will just have to wait until tuesday when I have time off work to go for a run and blow the cobwebs out of my baby . Knowing my luck it will probally snow:mad:

·
Registered
176 Posts
YeeeeEEEE---HAAAAaaaaaa!!

Yes i insured my bike on saturday i AM riding again! the weather is great! snow is gone! summer is now happening! life is goooooooooooood! Also my dad bought a bike that day too!!:p
but its a cruiser ......01 750 shadow A.C.E. but hes a nice guy so i still ride with him, lol he tells me he forgot how much fun and freedom riding provided. there were a mass of bikes out for his return yo the bike world they were everywhere and everyone waves here. lots to see and do,
see ya all out there !!
:D :) ;) :p :cool: :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Re: YeeeeEEEE---HAAAAaaaaaa!!

KatanaSpeed said:
Yes i insured my bike on saturday i AM riding again! the weather is great! snow is gone! summer is now happening! life is goooooooooooood! Also my dad bought a bike that day too!!:p
but its a cruiser ......01 750 shadow A.C.E. but hes a nice guy so i still ride with him, lol he tells me he forgot how much fun and freedom riding provided. there were a mass of bikes out for his return yo the bike world they were everywhere and everyone waves here. lots to see and do,
see ya all out there !!
:D :) ;) :p :cool: :D
You'll just have to make a convert of your Dad and get him on a Sport-bike!!:D:)!!

JIM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts