Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I posted this in the chat forum but it was recomened that i post it here too so here goes...

Hey I am new here and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is true that Yamaha had a bike in the 1990's that was called a 600 GF and if it is true if you know of anywhere I could find pictures of this bike...thanks for any help.....

Chris

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Hi Ringhale, and welcome to the trivia forum.

I'm afraid I don't know of a Yamaha called 600 GF, I don't think such a bike exists.
Are you sure you have the name right? The closest I can think of is the Suzuki GSF600 (Bandit), or maybe Yamaha YZF600.
Maybe you can help me a bit here, were did you hear about such a bike?

Aris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bike

I heard it from a friend that knows bikes so I am guessing i heard him wroung i will talk to him and see what he said then i will let yeah know what bike I am talkign about thinaks for all the help.....

Chris

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Hi Chris,
I'll be glad to help if I can, let me know when you know some more about it.

Aris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DUH...

My bad sory it has been so long since i replied but the bike he was talking about was a 93 Suzuki 600 RF....just wanted to let you know what bike i was i talking about.....thanks for all the help though...

CHRIS

·
Registered
195 Posts
RF600R!

I had one of those!

Thanks to a pathologically inattentive Camry-wielding cager, it's now the world's heaviest pink & blue coffee table and I set off metal detectors. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts