Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to have a little bonfire at the new house Saturday. I will put some Hamburgers and Hotdogs out on the grill, and have some tasty beverages as well. If anyone is interested in coming out, pm me and I will give you the address. Feel free to bring a dish to pass or an additional tasty beverage of your choice. Figure we can start around 6 (after the ride which I won't be on), plenty of room if you "need" to stay the night, may want to bring a sleeping bag or a tent though lol.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bluto said:
well you can't ride with a broken front brake lever. lol
Clutch Lever, but I have to work saturday morning and then gather up suitable bonfire material.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Clutch Lever, but I have to work saturday morning and then gather up suitable bonfire material.
Yeah because there is a shortage of that around your house! :laughing:

Unfortunately I'll have to pass got concert tickets that night. Next time. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Aww bummer! I'm having a euchre party that night. I still would like to come see it though! We are thinking about moving (again). We want to build a house on around 7-8 acres. They want around $27,000 per acre....freakin nazis. A few years ago it was selling for 10,000 per acre before all the developing.

You gonna buy your wife-to-be a horse to go with all that land? ;) :D

Jen

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bmacd said:
at first Chris, I thought this was a drunken post, but then I realized this goes back to that reading problem we talked about ;)

-=bmacd=-
If you can't beat em, join em :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts