Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder to all you folks who may not have contributed to our selected needy family. I will collect any moneys or food goods tonight if you wish to bring them to the party. We have all donated generously this year and deserve a pat on the back, so there it is...Ensure to do what you may to loosen-up and don't be afraid to air your constructive opinions for the benefit of the club.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hardcore B said:
Just a reminder to all you folks who may not have contributed to our selected needy family. I will collect any moneys or food goods tonight if you wish to bring them to the party. We have all donated generously this year and deserve a pat on the back
Yeah you guys did a great job and I'm sure Tony's kids and wife will love it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tonight we celebrate the friendship we built throughout the year 2003. It was a year of rebuilding for many of us. Rebuilding lawns, septic fields, basements, backs, relationships…. One thing is for certain though…all our cars got AT LEAST a little nicer. You can almost argument that an element of friendly competition between club members has made each of us spend a little more on our cars. This is a good opportunity to honor a few people. The quickest E.T. for the year was made by Mike Maciac. John Gryzwac won the most races for the year. And lastly I would like to honor our current president, Gene Hammonds. Gene was able to assemble and organize a group of car-racing oriented people. In one way or another he has helped us all with our cars. For his long hours behind the wheel of the After Hours Street Association. Here’s to Gene.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hardcore B said:
Tonight we celebrate the friendship we built throughout the year 2003. It was a year of rebuilding for many of us. Rebuilding lawns, septic fields, basements, backs, relationships…. One thing is for certain though…all our cars got AT LEAST a little nicer. You can almost argument that an element of friendly competition between club members has made each of us spend a little more on our cars. This is a good opportunity to honor a few people. The quickest E.T. for the year was made by Mike Maciac. John Gryzwac won the most races for the year. And lastly I would like to honor our current president, Gene Hammonds. Gene was able to assemble and organize a group of car-racing oriented people. In one way or another he has helped us all with our cars. For his long hours behind the wheel of the After Hours Street Association. Here’s to Gene.
:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts