Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that's right... our cutie pie got me one hell of a savings on that remote door lock thingamajig..... and best part is it came right to my door LOL.... now I just gotta read the programming instructions and I'll be all set....

Just wanted to tell everyone how great Pete is :love:

E.

·
Registered
264 Posts
C'mon E, don't you know you're supposed to ignore the instructions, relying on your skill and intuition to figure out how to use, program, adjust, etc.. Then, when things are totaly FUBAR, and only then, are you allowed to rummage through the coffee grounds, used kleenex, etc. in the garbage to retrieve the instructions and do it right.:D

Matt

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
cookeetree said:
Sounds like Pete's owed a few hummers? :eyebrows:
and it sounds like you are offering :eek:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek: um.... no comment LOL

now about these instructions... you gotta be kiddin me :( am I really suppose to do all three pages of stuff to get that one lil dinky electronic door unlocker to work? then possibly screw up the other one that already works?

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
DocThee said:
lmao...uh, does "hummer" meand the same thing in Australia as it does here?

probably not...they are probably referring to a gay ass sport ute vehicle :twofinger

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thanks E!!!

It was really no Sweat!!!

Just let me know what I can do!!!!

DreamRyder said:
that's right... our cutie pie got me one hell of a savings on that remote door lock thingamajig..... and best part is it came right to my door LOL.... now I just gotta read the programming instructions and I'll be all set....

Just wanted to tell everyone how great Pete is :love:

E.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts