Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK gang for all those going to the x-mas party good for you and for all thoes who are not I guess ya all must be a bunch of sissys who don't wana have fun. Shame on ya ya sunda bitches

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O.K. who is going to have fun WE are at least we should. To all you guys that made up excueses well to bad for you. I can guaratee that things will change real soon Hope to see you soon Gene.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Well the strippers never showed up from what I remember but it was a good time none the less. I'd like to give props to everyone that helped out with it.

Melissa you did a great job once again in setting up, center pieces, gift buying, wrapping and all those other things you did that we don't know about (like all the phone call and mail stuff out). Thank you!:cheers:

Jeniffer, Mike M., Dennis and I think John Griz Thanks for selling the 50/50 tickets and drawing of the door prizes. :cheers:

Gene you did a great job on the picture board. It went over great with everyone. :cheers:

Tina and Nikki Thanks for the jello shots :thumbs2:

I'd like to thank everyone that showed up. It was good to see you all there. If I have forgotten anyone, I'm sorry my head is still a little fuzzy:laughing:

Thanks for the going out of office present. You guys caught me off guard on that one. :eek:

And I can't for get

HAPPY 50th to Fletcher :)

Merry Christmas and Happy new years to everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts