Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, names Justin I'm movin down to phoenix in about 2 weeks, been talkin to a few cats seems Mills about 9-10 o'clock sat./fri. is the place to be. Been gettn into the stuntn thing lately, yall have any good spots? Any teams out there? Should be there June 5th. Hit me up,

Peace,Chains, and Grease

D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Some of the forums here don't get much traffic. Don't get too discouraged if nobody answers a post within a day, they're probably out riding. :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Or, in my case, once every two weeks. Been riding instead.

Welcome - I don't hang out or stunt anywhere near Tempe (Mill Avenue scene is downtown Tempe, by ASU, too many assh*le cops).

Look for me on Hwy 88 by Canyon Lake. I'm the guy on the 10R and green leathers.

cdma2k

·
Registered
363 Posts
welcome 955...

were all usually riding or working on someones bike....

and as far as mill ave.. i dont remember the last time i was there.. but yeah canyon lake is a great ride... but too many cops out there... (recently) aint that right cdma....

hey 955 what days are you able to ride???

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well right now just packing up for the move, not gonna be there till the 5th, but I wanted to hopefully hook-up with some people that knows whats up as far as DPS and safe clear roads.

I should be free as soon as we get there but I might need to find a job soon. I'm a moto. tech. going to MMI, so I'm looking for a burger flippin job I guess.:rolleyes: (Were only gonna be here for a while)

cdma thanks I'll get out there when I get in town, around what day of the week should I hit that up?

kawiboy, were moving down like hippies, wife just finished her Masters Degree, I need a piece of paper for my job, so we sold everything we have no jobs or furniture...... so guess I'm sayin' I'm free everyday to ride when I get there.:D

Not gonna have internet much longer, I'll PM ya my cell #, Thanks Yall!!:) :cool:

·
Registered
269 Posts

Bout Canyon Lake - early early in the morning - dawn to 0730 if you go on a weekend. Yes, there can be po-po out there.

I've got a buncha places I want to go ride this summer, so if you name one or two, I may be going...

I want to hit Wickenburg-Jerome in June - Marco, let me know if y'all're up for it one weekend.

I passed a MCSO deputy coming the other way - *IN PINAL COUNTY*- on my way home yesterday, and all he did was watch! I was right by Tomahawk, so I took the left down to the Superstition, don't know what might have happened otherwise. I have GOT to learn to take it slow leaving that place.

cdma2k

·
Registered
363 Posts
this sunday were gonna do some cliff diving if anyone is down...

i heard jerome.. yarnell.. tilla flats... have a lot of po po running around recently...

let me know when..

·
Registered
184 Posts
that ride that we looped up to payson-camp verde-cottonwood-jerome-prescott-prescott valley-wickenburg-scottsdale and back home was a freaking blast!!!

R

·
0 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
this sunday were gonna do some cliff diving if anyone is down...

i heard jerome.. yarnell.. tilla flats... have a lot of po po running around recently...

let me know when..
Just went for a ride up to Jerome yesterday. Only saw one cop and he wasn't even close to the twisties. :cool:

·
Registered
183 Posts
955iDSASTR said:
Hey yall, names Justin I'm movin down to phoenix in about 2 weeks, been talkin to a few cats seems Mills about 9-10 o'clock sat./fri. is the place to be. Been gettn into the stuntn thing lately, yall have any good spots? Any teams out there? Should be there June 5th. Hit me up,

Peace,Chains, and Grease

D
Welcome to Arizona bro.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Welcome to Az Man, Me and kawboyzx7rr usually are riding with about 4-5 other peeps so if anytime you wanna ride give me a shout. As far as mill avenue goes....All thos guys Are a Bunch of losers that hang out with nothing but jailbait and the bikes there mommies bought them, If you really wanna ride man give me, TLR75, kawboyzx7rr, or HyDro a PM...I'm sure we'll figure somethin out! PEACE!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Head Rush19 said:
Hey Welcome to Az Man, Me and kawboyzx7rr usually are riding with about 4-5 other peeps so if anytime you wanna ride give me a shout. As far as mill avenue goes....All thos guys Are a Bunch of losers that hang out with nothing but jailbait and the bikes there mommies bought them, If you really wanna ride man give me, TLR75, kawboyzx7rr, or HyDro a PM...I'm sure we'll figure somethin out! PEACE!
do0d throw it up...

AZ OUTLAWS.............

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Head Rush19 said:
WORD! I can't stand pretentiouse wanna-be's so thanks for the heads up. Yea think I talked to kawboyzx7rr few days ago, gonna give yall a call when I get there should be around Thurs. or Fri. Can't wait to get out of Hell Pishole (El Paso)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Like I'm gonna tell Everyone if you need to locate me after i lose u on the Freeway (MARCO) Just follow the sparks coming from my titanium knee sliders. :twofinger

·
Registered
363 Posts
Head Rush19 said:
Like I'm gonna tell Everyone if you need to locate me after i lose u on the Freeway (MARCO) Just follow the sparks coming from my titanium knee sliders. :twofinger
i dont know who you plan on leaving (nic).. but your knee sliders are cool

·
Registered
251 Posts
ha ha funny funny i will be the only one not in jail! when you guys are getting butt raped, and devirginized by buba just for going fast on your bikes!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts