Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
WORM said:
how the hell you know??? you kepping tabs:twofinger
We know every move you make.
Remember: I too ,was as you were, then....;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
say this 3 times as fast as you can ,Or I mean as quik as you can.



toy boat, toy boat, toy boat


























I bet you really fucked that up. ha ha ha ha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
that's what I smell on the chair. ha ha ha Al just got a new chair....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,236 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
that's what I smell on the chair. ha ha ha Al just got a new chair....


Hahahahahaha, you shaould have heard half the shit Al wanted me to do. He said fuck it, I'm on vacation all next week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Sorry to hear, besides it was your Dad in drag anyway. I just didn't want to force him out.
hey i can take all the cracks you throw but leave out the family.PLEASE.



but you do need to clean up your shit man, from what i heard you like to leave a residue behind ya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,236 Posts
ohsoquik02 said:
hey i can take all the cracks you throw but leave out the family.PLEASE.



but you do need to clean up your shit man, from what i heard you like to leave a residue behind ya

I'll just make fun of that POS bike of yours and whatever I left on your girlfriends face, I'm truely sorry. I thought she would wipe it off before kissing you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
I'll just make fun of that POS bike of yours and whatever I left on your girlfriends face, I'm truely sorry. I thought she would wipe it off before kissing you.
now that shit isnt so bad, see you can have that bitch. she did say you had a sack of pennies for a penis. told me for you to invest in a penis pump or a shopvac for now
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top