Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I parked my around my folks' store and was gone for about half a day, out in the open obviously. In the evening when I came to inspect the bike and head home, I noticed what looked like brown bird crap on the seat. I was too tired to care and wanted to go home, and roads were extremely busy with aggravated drivers coming off the freeway. So I figure better move before I fall sleep or traffic gets crazier.

When I came home and went to clean the bike, upon further inspection, I noticed it wasn't bird crap. It was spit from chewed tobacco, and it wasn't only on the seat, but all over right side of the tank and fairing. Someone took their time shooting more than once.

And the half-chewed tobacco leaves baked in the hot sunny FL, so it was difficult to remove, there was some slight white residue or acid marks in the paint.

So, WTF is wrong with people? Just because you can't afford a bike or hate any m/c that doesn't have HD logo on it (80% are Harleys here), doesn't mean you have the right to literally spew the scumb you are!

Anyway, had to vent. :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
Dude, that really sucks. Some people don't think very rationally, and act on their impulses. There will always be one or two (or more) assholes wherever you go, so it's just something you have to learn to live with.

On the other hand, If you find out which HD rider it was, then you could always get revenge and tip over his bike, or something :p

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
lateott_156 said:

On the other hand, If you find out which HD rider it was, then you could always get revenge and tip over his bike, or something :p
What would you accomplish by tipping over a Harley? Cause it to leak oil? Fuck that, it does that shit enough by itself. :twofinger

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lateott_156 said:
Dude, that really sucks. Some people don't think very rationally, and act on their impulses. There will always be one or two (or more) assholes wherever you go, so it's just something you have to learn to live with.

I never seen the person, if I had, we could've had a nice chat. Didn't say it was a Harley rider, but basically over 80% riders here are Harleys, so people tend to carry that mentality, if you want a ride, get a hog. People here have money to waste I guess. :D

I know we all have to bite the bullet, and worse things happen in traffic. But you're never prepared for something like this should happen to your baby. And only a week back, I finished washing the bike throughly and applied two coats of wax, wiped it off gently, and buffered bits of it, only to figure that I rather just do it wipe it with cloth, it's more personal. And when I left it, it was like showroom condition, sparkling and glistening in the sun.

Here's to that guy - :finger:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Don't feel bad, someone spit on my bike once, too. Don't know if it was me or my bike, don't really care, I just wish they would do it while I was there....It'd be a great opportunity to relieve some inner tension. People who attack material objects are gutless............

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Dont you want to catch the redneck asshole and cram some chewing tabacco in his eyes?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eyes,
and shoot him with my ole .45....

Hank Williams Jr.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Unas_the_Slayer said:
What would you accomplish by tipping over a Harley? Cause it to leak oil? Fuck that, it does that shit enough by itself. :twofinger
Well, knowing the fact that harleys weigh like two tons, knocking it over would crack and dent some of the parts (but who knows, that might actually FIX something!), and let's not forget the chrome... :twofinger

·
Registered
166 Posts
Loosen the axle bolts on the harley...they always vibrate loose..

Or you can do what the guy did 2 months ago when a hd guy riding a v rod made him mad.. went home got his truck and drove over the parked harley...bent frame, rims, gas tank and the list went on... Bike was totaled....Ron the harley guy was pissed, yet i got a good laugh because he is a real HD asshole..

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
At a fabrication plant I worked at for two yrs we had a small guild instead of a big union. Said big union forced its way in with a tie vote then they worked on those that might have voted against them & next vote was for them.

Did not try to talk me into the union for I hate unions, so then a wild cat strike & then a big strike that lasted 4.5 months & when back my increase in wage was far, far to much & reason the firm folded up.

Still on that big strike & came out to find my Honda with four big spikes,hand driven into the two tyres and you are complaining about someone spitting tobacco juice on your bike!!!!!!!!! Still I do agree with you that people do not give a darn.

At the m/c shop we had a parents coming in & bitching about costs of parts, yet his kids would be climbing all over the bikes in the showroom even though we said NO politely a numberr of time & he swore at them, but total loss of his kids-----copy of their father was obviouse.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Smitty said:
...Still on that big strike & came out to find my Honda with four big spikes,hand driven into the two tyres...
I wish it was legal, worldwide, to maim or kill (as you see fit) anyone who touches your stuff without permission.

·
Registered
57 Posts
isn't amazing how we never get the pleasure of walking up on the spineless bastards who do that stuff while they're doing it? Back when my truck was still new somebody decided to push a shopping cart into it while I was in the store. Shopping carts hit cars all the time, you say...this one was pushed into the wind and up slope from a storm drain. Left a nice dent in the front fender. :finger: :finger: pricks

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I understand that's worse Smitty, but it could be a personal thing, perhaps disgruntled employee who had real grudge against you. Or one of those riot things, 'lets destroy other people's things because I am a coward. But in my case, I have no idea of reason behind it, it could be just a stupid pedestrian. Not only this was irritating, baffling, and disgusting to clean up, but it has reminded me that some people just don't like m/c or Honda or Japanese m/c or whatever it may be, even if it's parked and not on the road. In my experience, this sort of things hasn't happened when I left my car(s) on the parking lot. But spitting symbolises pure disgust in my book.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Good possibility they could HAVE BEEN a rider of another make & hated the fact that you actually had a m/c.

Sure I knew, in my case, it was because I fought hard against this big union. Fact is I was up at the gun range with a shoulder holster rig of a Browning P-35 semi-auto 9mm with 22 shot magazine in it along with my PPC revover in a PPC holster rig which is 2.5" Sam Brown belt, loaded with speed-loaders & a break open holstet. The gun looks like a 44 Mag due to its 2" rather then normal 1/2" bbl width.

They got out of their cars/trucks saying they were going to pound the crap out of me due to me being against the union & not out on picket duty.

I told them they were on private property & not Club members so get the 'ell off of our property or I would stant to gun them down. One, that came to the range a few times new my accuracy & quick shooting, suggested they get the 'ell out of there for I really did look mad & would not waste a shot.

I carried all my guns, ammo & targets in a rucksack & on my back as I rode the m/c to the range & back again. Gun laws in those days were far weaker then now.

So a few days later I rode down with the rucksack & above, but also a 12 gauge 8 shot tube of a riot shotgun. So some snide remarks about me & my non-union ways then several asked what was in the rucksack & I told them, still they kept on saying the thing strapped on top, pulled out the riot shotgun racked the action took aim at one of their signs, clear of others & sent it & he light flywood flying in many pieces. Told them if they decided to come around to my place, as I was sure they did once to put rock though the main window of my neighbor (error in my address) only this time I would step out with this shotgun only carrying OO buckshot.

They never came around & I was happy to be laid off once the firm folded up. Fortunately in my line of work of decking low-bed trailers, B-Trains & so many others it was just my helper & myself--we were not part of the welders & such, in our way of working.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha, ever had to point a gun at someone on public? I'm surprised you haven't pulled it on a crazed driver crossing against your m/c, and follow up with a Clint Eastwood attitude, "You just made my day, do ya feel lucky, huh, do ya son?" :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts