Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Busstop rocked until the cops freaked, I didn't hear what happened to the bro that got arrested for "Obstruction of flow of traffic" LMAO, that is some funny Sh*T

someone fill me in.........

Rock ON

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Howard was released on scene. He was given a criminal ticket for "Obstructing a public Thoroughfare" He intends to go to court and fight it. And he is pretty convinced that he'll get off with a jaywalking ticket.

The funny part in my eyes, was his comment moments before he was arrested. Everyone was saying "Howard, there's cops, get outta the street!" His reply, "**** the cops, what can they do to me???"

·
Registered
33 Posts
The more I read about your local hangout, the more it makes me wish I was back in AZ!! The cops around here have all but chased us out of every single gathering point.....keep the stories and pics coming.....

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Oh, Robert, it was better then that.

He was standing in the street, the police car pulls up on the sidewalk, cop jumps out "Sir, put your hands behind your back, your under arrest." He frisks him, and stuffs him in the car. The other cops (on bicycles) run us off. They had to go looking for a no tresspassing sign first though.

I'm thinking some night this week, someone needs to go steal all the no trespassing signs...

Especially the ones at the texaco... We need to move back up there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another funny thing is we have the whole arrest on Video tape for proof on nothing and for all of us to laugh at!!!!!!!!

Rock ON

·
Registered
546 Posts
MNZX9 said:
Busstop rocked until the cops freaked, I didn't hear what happened to the bro that got arrested for "Obstruction of flow of traffic" LMAO, that is some funny Sh*T

someone fill me in.........

Rock ON

Man I gotta see this busstop,Tits, cops what else :D Hell here all we have are bumps and rats :(

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Unfortunately, its not ALWAYS exciting....

Sometimes it just flat out sucks... we just end up standing there for an hour... and nothing happens... just plain ol' hanging out. And sometimes its really exciting. Its a crap shoot really. But, hey... you can't win if you don't play!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts