Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got a tire that I ordered from Tire Express. I was pleased and surprised with the prompt delivery and all. Only one problem, instead of a Sportmax 180/55 ZR17 they sent me a Sportmax 190/50 ZR17. I don't really want to go through sending the tire back and having them send me another one. I have a 98 GSXR 600. Will this work just as well on my bike. Thanks in advance for yalls help.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Nope. :(

Not only will it not fit, but it would make your rear end handle like shit if it did.

Sorry bro.

Since it is their screw-up have em send ya another pronto, and also let ya send the 190 back in the original wrapping "Postage Due".

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advise yall. I called Tire Express yesterday and explained what happened. They are sending a new tire and I don't even have to pay for postage. They were real nice about it to. I'll be using the in the future 4 sho. Again, thanks.:D

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
GIX said:
Thanks for the advise yall. I called Tire Express yesterday and explained what happened. They are sending a new tire and I don't even have to pay for postage. They were real nice about it to. I'll be using the in the future 4 sho. Again, thanks.:D
GIX,

I knew Tire Express would take care of ya. That's why we have em as a Sportbike World partner on the front page. And I've bought my last 10 tires from em.

Glad to hear your getting everything worked out.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I ordered a front tire from them yesterday. My local shop wanted $145 of my hard-earned money for it. I about dropped the phone. To me, that's rear-tire price. Got one from TireExpress for $91 including shipping. I'd like to support the dealers but they make it difficult. :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts