Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well.....here's the story, after fighting profusly with a certain unnamed subject, i proceeded to drink heavily, got druck and went for a ride in my new 4 wheel drive, in my back yard.....after stopping and opening the door where i proceeded to get rid of dinner, i pulled back in my driveway and SMASH!!!!! i ran into my wifes minivan.....smashing up her rear end, and leaving 6 foot marks down the passenger side of my brand new truck!!!!

guess she shouldnt have smashed up my bike huh???

oh and it wasnt my wife i was fighting with....i was fighting myself!!!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Damn man... you have the worse luck!!!

I am sorry to hear about your truck... I hope it is not too bad.

I do have one little bit of advice for you though...

I think it is time to quit drinking... It gets you into too much trouble!;)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
You do realize that if they're both registered to the same name with the same insurance company, the damage isn't covered on either vehicle, right?

·
Registered
68 Posts
snigg said:
nice move dude. drinking heavily then getting behind the wheel:rolleyes: maybe you should think next time before you go and do something stupid.
At least he was in his own yard and not on the streets.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes dad i realize that, im not gonna claim anything for insurance, on my tuck it is mearly plastic rubbed on it, i can scratch it off with my fingernail, just gonna take some time to get it all though!!!! on her van she has a busted tail light, and a few scratches nothing extreamly bad......no dents in anything!!

and snigg, before you go and harrass people for things like this think this way
1) i never left my house (i dont think)
2) in some time when you grow into a man, you too will do dumb things.

AND YES I HAVE THE BEST LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
o i forgot, driving on private property negates the effect of the alcohol. :rolleyes: wtf was i thinkin.

come on man. getting behind the wheel at all when your drunk is not smart. yeh maybe i havent "grown up into a man yet", but that excuse is pretty lame.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey Wade, how does that saying go again? Instant Jackass just add alcohol?:twofinger

Sorry to here about your little misfortune though. Glad to here it's not too bad and made the good decision not to go out and play with others that night. So, now that the truck has a little "character" when we all going to get together and take 'em off the pavement?:D

·
Registered
511 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
well.....here's the story, after fighting profusly with a certain unnamed subject, i proceeded to drink heavily, got druck and went for a ride in my new 4 wheel drive, in my back yard.....after stopping and opening the door where i proceeded to get rid of dinner, i pulled back in my driveway and SMASH!!!!! i ran into my wifes minivan.....smashing up her rear end, and leaving 6 foot marks down the passenger side of my brand new truck!!!!

guess she shouldnt have smashed up my bike huh???

oh and it wasnt my wife i was fighting with....i was fighting myself!!!
Damn, that shit sucks - how are you holding up?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts