Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i just wanted to say i had lots of fun riding with ya Sunday on Radar Runners ride. Thanks to those that showed up which was about 30 of ya..
I did wreck my bike on the back side of Prescott going towards yarnell. Not a good feelin. I came around a corner and there was some rocks in the road. I did my best to avoid them but went straight off the road and over the cliff. ( OUCH ) Do not want to do that again. I'm ok and no major injuries. Just a small scrape on the arm and a spranged ankle.

The bike suffer minor scrapes on lower left side of plastic. Not to bad considering what could have happened. But still i enjoyed the ride very much. I will be on the next ride to.
Thanks to the riders that helped me push my bike back up the hill. Of course the the Honda starts up and runs just great.

See ya next ride --- RIDE SAFE-----

Keith

·
Registered
13 Posts
Copy Cat!!!!!!

Why do people always have to copy me and put scrapes all over their bike, you newbie!!!! LOL.. j/k

Glad to hear you are ok Keith.

Oh yeah..., and...come talk to me when you can ride your bike down a drain ditch in a foot of mud and water, then u might impress me! :)

-Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nick no kidding huh lol some people around here don't have an original idea huh lol haha

chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Erica dont read anything into that as it's just meant to harrase my good friend keith I would not be wanting or trying to start a chat board war again to much of a headache lol

chris

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Of course not! I've seen Nick's pictures. I'd like to see anyone TRY to imitate that stunt!

·
Registered
20 Posts
WHEW thank god..............lol hey where you down on mill with chad and them this weekend they stoped by really quick i wasnt sure if the lady i saw was you

chris

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
LOL!

If you thought she was a lady, then it definitely wasn't me!;)

I haven't been on any rides with those guys and I haven't been down to Mill since the night I met you. I woulda said Hi if I were down there:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey that's nice to know :) glad to hear it, and I bet you are a lady lol

Chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bad outlook

Show the police the finger, and they might do the same for us. :)
LOL, j/k, i thought i might edit the good outlook quote.

Anyways, TRACKDAY SEPT. 15TH !!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see y'all there, and Keith too, now he can't use the..."i might scratch my bike" excuse. :)

-Nick

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nick's mud boggin event!

Hey Nick, long time no see, anyway, I still have the doubles to those pics we took the night you went in the mud ditch. That was scary but fun when you ended up being ok. Hope to see ya soon Nicky, miss ya kid, bye

1 - 13 of 13 Posts