Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man, it's been a while since i've popped my head in here, and i must say, very diff'rent. definitely loads up faster here on the t1 lines. i apologise, i've been hanging out at another online sportbike forum...please don't crucify me!! i've still yet to change my username on this forum. yak!

to the smackdown crew: wanna get a couple of strippers for mark and i on our honeymoon when we spend the week with y'all?? :D

and a quick update: going to daytona in just a few days, i'm co-hosting a sportbike girl rally at deal's gap, going to parry sound sportbike rally in july, getting married in september and going to the smackdown rally for the honeymoon.....damn. rally rally rally. can't complain. if anyone needs any info on any of these events, lemme know.

oh yah, and my new exhaust sounds great, and i'm turning into a smackdown squid---got a new leather suit!!

S

·
0 Posts
Your going to Parry Sound ? Cool... I was thinking of going. Stick around, We need a moderator for the SBG section ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Dan F4 said:

Look at this guy, he's been a moderator for a few days and he's already trying to get new recruits.;):D
LOL! Hey if they let me in, They'll let anyone in ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep, i'm definitely going to parry sound. should be a blast!!

the sbg forum seems to be quite dead. i'll leave that alone.

and the leathers are hein gerickes. got them on closeout. i'm breakin them in now. :D

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Amy, my screen is flickering. Did you ask if I would strip for you and Mark on the honeymoon? I couldn't read the whole thing. :rolleyes::D:p

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that would require for all of us to be drunk john. thanks for the offer, but would much rather have DON to do it. :D;):p

·
Registered
405 Posts
Why would you want Don to do it? Do you have a thing for him? :D and I would think that either one of them stipping for you would make you loose your dinner.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
radianrider said:
that would require for all of us to be drunk john. thanks for the offer, but would much rather have DON to do it. :D;):p
I always thought Don was dreamy, now I know it's not just me!
I'm pretty sure we'll all be drunk anyway!

·
Registered
938 Posts
radianrider said:
Amy-

Dave do I sense a little jealousy?

Tristan-Ssshh! If people knew that we slept in the same room, they might get the wrong impression.:D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Squidwannabe said:
Your going to Parry Sound ? Cool... I was thinking of going. Stick around, We need a moderator for the SBG section ;)

I am interested in the Parry Sound rally as well. More info, please.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LMAO!! you guys are killing me! forgot how much fun it is to hang out with y'all.

dave-i have something for men. period. LOL.

oh, i think i could find something for ya john. you can get people to do lots of weird things with money. heh heh

don's the all american hunk boy. so dreeeaammyyyy. lol
you're right trist.

rob-thanks for the comp! that's my little brother in the picture. future sportbiker. i've already corrupted his little mind. muah-hahahah and ya know what's funny? that little helmet will fit my big fat head!!

oh, and don, don't get too big headed about it. dave's a contender!! anyways, i heard some strange ass noises coming from your guys's room one night. hmmm......what a picture! grrroowwlll!! lol

·
Registered
938 Posts
radianrider said:

oh, and don, don't get too big headed about it. dave's a contender!! anyways, i heard some strange ass noises coming from your guys's room one night. hmmm......what a picture! grrroowwlll!! lol
Sorry, musta been the red beans and rice talkin'. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts