Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ambushing homeless people is about as cowardly as you can get.

In most cases...a single bullet to the skull, will resolve the issue of being a repeat offender.

SERIOUSLY....

ANYONE who willfully causes bodily harm to someone, for NO REASON, deserves to play "catch the shiny bullet". IMO

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
While I agree with the anti violence lesson (I'm still agnostic on death penalty), I cant help but wonder what brought this thread?

·
Registered
746 Posts
:confused: also about this post...

Ever watch Bum Fights? That shit is hilarious. Instead of crocadile hunter they have bum hunter. They don't hurt the bums, but they do pay bums to hurt each other. Along with the fake "Cops" where they pull over bums and zip-tie them then pull their pants down, ect. and drive off.

LOL

-M-

·
Registered
746 Posts
cookeetree said:
The fact you get enjoyment out of the pain and sufferring of others is f*cking disgraceful...

LMAO

Or "American"

Hey I was in the Marines, we get enjoyment out of the pain and suffering we put OURSELVES through, so yeah watching a couple of cracked out bums beat the shit out of each other for a dime bag is hilarious. There is no excuse to be homeless these days, none. The guys in the videos are 99% on drugs and homeless because of it. They are a discrace. Find a way to make them worth something (a few laughs) more power to you.

-M-

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Damn.. thats cold hearted even by my standards...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Oh and as for the pain and suffering... It's their choice! Winner gets the dime bag or the sandwich. In the UFC it's winner gets the belt or the cash, ect. No difference IMO. The prize is worth a little blood. If someone offered me a new bike to fight this guy then it's on.

Belt - UFC

Bike - you or me

Crack rock - Bum

Enjoyment from the pain and sufferring of others would be watching starving african's on tv and laughing.

Well I guess I did laugh at the Starvin' Marvin episodes of south park so sue me...

-M-

·
Registered
746 Posts
Whaaa, you like to watch people fight and it makes me sad, whaaa, you and 98% of the rest of america are pathetic for liking to watch people fight, whaaa.

Yeah RC I picture you with your nose in the air saying "Pathetic, now where's my midol?"

Get the sand out of your vag's everyone, damn...

-M-

·
Registered
447 Posts
not all americans like to watch others in pain i personaly have no use for that kind of entertainment i think it is pitiful that they get away with being able to publish it. iam retired army and have seen alot of violance around the world so it is not just here in the us it should be stopped everywhere. that is my 2 cents.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Somehow I am entirely unsurprised by mstrand_68's posts. Everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess....:dunno:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Uh, thanks spicersh... :thumb:

But you know I think everyone is right on this one. The world should live in peace and harmony, like hippies.

This quote from the matrix fits this thread:

Agent Smith: Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization.

Nice...

-M-

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
movie quotes do not make a very convincing argument. For some reason book quotes do. Doesnt seem right, but thats the way it is.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm not really arguing. I like to watch people beat the crap out of each other. I find that amuzing. You guys apparently don't. I thought the quote was good because who would really like to live in a perfectly peacefull world? The initial thought of it sounds nice, but peel off the layers and really think about what that would mean.

I'm sure you guys laughed at the old america's funniest video of the many guys getting wacked in the balls by a baseball hit by his son from the tee. What about his pain and suffering??? You people sicken me...

-M-

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
mstrand_68 said:
I'm not really arguing. I like to watch people beat the crap out of each other. I find that amuzing. You guys apparently don't. I thought the quote was good because who would really like to live in a perfectly peacefull world? The initial thought of it sounds nice, but peel off the layers and really think about what that would mean.

I'm sure you guys laughed at the old america's funniest video of the many guys getting wacked in the balls by a baseball hit by his son from the tee. What about his pain and suffering??? You people sicken me...

-M-
Accidental cases like the one you mention above I can at least understand. Nobody is permanantly injured in those cases (the ones on tv anyway). Personally I don't find them funny, but I can see the case there. Intentionally beating the shit out of someone is completely different and is not entertainment, it's just a bunch of people who lack the skills to do anything else. :2cents:

As for the "perfect world," you can't know any better than anyone else. How do you know it would be bad? What layers need to be peeled back, and what would they show if you did? You're trying to speak with authority about something you have absolutely no knowledge of. Nobody has ever lived in such a world, so nobody is qualified to make any definitive statement about it.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yes but your perfect world I'm sure is a lot different than mine. My perfect world is a lot different than the next guy's, and so on... So there really couldn't be a perfect world.

I'm not "speaking with authority" I'm simply stating my opinion.

"Intentionally beating the shit out of someone is completely different and is not entertainment, it's just a bunch of people who lack the skills to do anything else."

Boxing, UFC, Pride, ect. Not entertainment?

That could be said about anything. "Football players play football because they lack the skills to do anything else."

Or am I missing your point?

-M-

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
mstrand_68 said:
Yes but your perfect world I'm sure is a lot different than mine. My perfect world is a lot different than the next guy's, and so on... So there really couldn't be a perfect world.

I'm not "speaking with authority" I'm simply stating my opinion.

"Intentionally beating the shit out of someone is completely different and is not entertainment, it's just a bunch of people who lack the skills to do anything else."

Boxing, UFC, Pride, ect. Not entertainment?

That could be said about anything. "Football players play football because they lack the skills to do anything else."

Or am I missing your point?

-M-
You're missing the point. I was referring to the original post about ambushing unsuspecting people. For two (or more) people who enter a fighting arena knowingly and for the purposes of competition, I can see that as entertainment maybe. To each their own. For them (the good ones anyway) it's not all about just hurting the other guy, it's about who is better. Competition for entertainment is one thing. Violence for entertainment is wholly another, especially when all participants are not willingly involved or the fight is blatantly one-sided/unfair.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
mstrand_68 said:
Oh and as for the pain and suffering... It's their choice! Winner gets the dime bag or the sandwich. In the UFC it's winner gets the belt or the cash, ect. No difference IMO. The prize is worth a little blood. If someone offered me a new bike to fight this guy then it's on.

Belt - UFC

Bike - you or me

Crack rock - Bum

Enjoyment from the pain and sufferring of others would be watching starving african's on tv and laughing.

Well I guess I did laugh at the Starvin' Marvin episodes of south park so sue me...

-M-
I have to agree that MS has a point with this statement. I dont like the bum fights video's or the concept they are based around, ofcorse I hate boxing and football as well but thats not the point. In both the bum fights, and the UFC, the parties are told of what they are getting into. You fight, you win, you get a prize. The big difference is that bum fights is more exploiting the needs of the starving person, or the bum jonesing from a lack of crack, were as the other is doing this for the fun and enjoyment as well as the paycheck. The other part about bum fights is that there is no medical treatment afterwards but there is for UFC. If you crack you head open in a UFC fight, you get stiches but a bum gets a bandaid at best. It just see the bum fights as more exploitation than the the other fight groups, but I also think that fighting for entertainment is retarted. It's just feeding our latent primal urges.

Sepias

Anyone know how much it would cost to get a bum to cut my grass?? I really don't feel like doing it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts