Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SportbikeWorld @ Big-board.com

Well, it's been a while since I've been here, I sold the Ninja two weeks ago sadly... I just haven't had the time to ride like I did, so I sold it to a friend that will appreciate it alot more(for an awesome deal, I'm already kicking myself for it!) than I could. But I'll miss it, I already do. I know I'll get another bike sooner or later. Once the "bug" is in you, you never get rid of it!

Anyways... I was surfing the net and came across www.big-boards.com and it was cool to see that SBW is ranked #78 amongst the biggest message boards on the planet! ( http://www.big-boards.com/index.php?page=all )
For vBulletin boards only it's listed as #34! ( http://www.big-boards.com/index.php?type=vBulletin&page=all )
I just thought that was pretty cool that this board that I've been a member of for a looong time is just sooo HUGE!!!!!
Congrats Robert! :cool: :cool:

Good to be back around, I no doubt have alot of reading to do since last I was here!!!

Take care all!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Lets hear it for the post whores!!!:thumb: :thumb:

Lets see, that's me, the spicers, tippy, the whole redline crew.......
.....................................................................................etc
.....................................................................................etc

:D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Somebody's gotta keep this place goin....:laughing:

On a sadder note, I just noticed that I have the third highest number of posts on the whole damn board. :(

I'm not a post-whore....I'm the post-whore. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
apexismaximus said:
Lets hear it for the post whores!!!:thumb: :thumb:

Lets see, that's me, the spicers, tippy, the whole redline crew.......

:D

I love that whenever people list the post whores I'm never included, but I'm ranked 5th on the list for posting. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
slaintedan said:
I love that whenever people list the post whores I'm never included, but I'm ranked 5th on the list for posting. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
We don't forget you on accident.....trust me. :twofinger

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
God knows that I try to help out too.

Where do you find out your post whore status?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
You all have too much damn time on your hands. Especially you Spicer dude. :twofinger Oh well someone has to do it, that is give the Spicer dude a hard time.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
woot woot

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Inky said:
God knows that I try to help out too.

Where do you find out your post whore status?
Your post count is in your profile, but you can see where you are on the list by clicking the "Member List" and then "Top 25 Posters." It organizes everyone by post count.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts