Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out the Admin on the Cedar Point forum. He locks more threads than I've ever seen on a board. :rolleyes:

You can't even get on and say hi. Here's a sample:
http://www.thepointol.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6920

wtf :confused:

mb.

btw: has anyone gone to CP on the 1st day? Is it super busy? etc
I have my daughter this weekend and was thinking about taking her there Saturday? Thx

ps: please don't lock this thread :twofinger

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I've been there ONCE for opening day, it's a mad house!!! Best time I've found to go is late in the season because Ohio schools go back earlier than us.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
...2A. You must use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Believe it or not, it is much easier to understand, believe, and read posts who use proper grammar and spelling. If you are having trouble spelling, please use a dictionary.We take this matter very seriously, and we will enforce it....
What a bunch of tossers. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
What the hell is a Cedar Point? Just kidding...

Dude that thread is hilarious. What a putz. Anyway, I've found the opening weekend to be ridiculous...especially if they have a new ride. During the week works great as well as the end of the year.

·
Registered
233 Posts
JesterRR said:
OMG, I wanted to sign up just to tell them that they are a bunch of fukking bugger eaters, but I'm sure they already know that. Who in the hell takes that crap so seriously? :finger:
I was board so I just did.
And it took them less then a minute to delete the post and ban me :finger:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Wow......talk about a forum natzi!!

cookeetree said:
BTW, it's Nazi, not natzi. Any more errors and you'll be banned. :twofinger ;)

:twofinger

Did you also notice that if someone posts something that's been talked about before, he locks the thread and says use the search button. :laughing:

'what a tosser' as cookeetree said :laughing:

mb.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
JesterRR said:
OMG, I wanted to sign up just to tell them that they are a bunch of fukking bugger eaters, but I'm sure they already know that. Who in the hell takes that crap so seriously? I want to introduce that moderator to my boot. :finger:
TheCaptian said:
I was board so I just did.
And it took them less then a minute to delete the post and ban me :finger:
You must use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Believe it or not, it is much easier to understand, believe, and read posts who use proper grammar and spelling. If you are having trouble spelling, please use a dictionary.We take this matter very seriously, and we will enforce it....

I am all for it :D

BTW, put that paragraph in Word, and use the spelling and grammer check. It's not grammatically correct :laughing:

I'm going to go register just to tell that tool he can't even follow his own rules when posting the rules. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
http://www.thepointol.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1644

yeah there's all the rules, lol thats hilarious. you have to use all proper spelling and grammar, no internet "shorthand", i mean i usually call them acronyms but when in rome.

specifically says members can not introduce themselves to the board. all those rules are FUCKED up LOL LMAO ROTFL id like to get on there, introduce myself and say STFU

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I am sorry that some people fail to understand that the website now caters to a wider audience which includes people who prefer serious, educated, and understandable coaster discussion. Grammar definitely helps that and, as aforementioned, it helps you, too.

Serious and educated coaster discussion?? :confused:

Jen

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
1A. When uploading or off-site linking to an avatar, please keep the image between 125x125 pixels.
1B. Off site-linking is no longer allowed. If you want a photo from another site, you may save it on your computer and upload it.
:confused:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol

"Well, since the acceleration due to gravity is -9.8 m/s^2, the vertical drop of the Top Fuel Dragster is 150 meters, and the angle of the track is 2 degrees, we can find that the actual distance traveled is 150 meters divided by the inverse cosine of 2 degrees. The mass of the car is 500 Kg, so therefore the overall force exerted is 4900 N. The velocity experienced at the end of the drop will be a simple kinematic calculation of the square of the final velocity being equal to two times the acceleration due to gravity (-9.8 m/s^2) times the previous calculation of the actual distance traveled. No initial velocity is required, since coincidentally the initial vertical velocity of the car is zero."

ok im done, im so bored at work.........my boss is gone all week and i only have one slowwwwwwwwwww project going on right now.

i should post that up on the cedar point site and then at the end put every single internet acronym or "shorthand" thing i can find.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
motoboy said:
ps: please don't lock this thread :twofinger

Well, I suppose, since you asked sooooo nicely. :twofinger

But you try and introduce yourself and it's buh-bye time!!!!

What a fruitcake, I can't believe there's any traffic at that forum. :eek:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Re: Re: Wow......talk about a forum natzi!!

Neller0414 said:
btw that last post was in response to jens "serious and educated coaster" comment
reeeeally? :twofinger
spicerke said:
[BWhat a fruitcake, I can't believe there's any traffic at that forum. :eek: [/B]
No chit, what a douche

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Neller0414 said:
lol

"Well, since the acceleration due to gravity is -9.8 m/s^2, the vertical drop of the Top Fuel Dragster is 150 meters, and the angle of the track is 2 degrees, we can find that the actual distance traveled is 150 meters divided by the inverse cosine of 2 degrees. The mass of the car is 500 Kg, so therefore the overall force exerted is 4900 N. The velocity experienced at the end of the drop will be a simple kinematic calculation of the square of the final velocity being equal to two times the acceleration due to gravity (-9.8 m/s^2) times the previous calculation of the actual distance traveled. No initial velocity is required, since coincidentally the initial vertical velocity of the car is zero."

This guy doesn't get out much huh?? :laughing:

Jen

1 - 20 of 31 Posts