Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my new bike last thursday 7/28/05 and i have to say I LOVE IT !!!!! only driven my car twice since ive got it. i dread the first time it rains. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
smack said:
anyone lend me a hand on where to get a good cruise control for this bike? :confused:
There use to be a product called the Throttle Mister...I looked for one, but couldn't find it...ya might check with your local dealer..

Nice bike....a friend just got his ripped off a few months ago....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hammer 4 said:
There use to be a product called the Throttle Mister...I looked for one, but couldn't find it...ya might check with your local dealer..

Nice bike....a friend just got his ripped off a few months ago....

VERY VERY sorry to hear about your friends bike :eek: give them my condolences. i still cannont sleep well at nights for fear of someone messin with mine. ty for the response and i will try to find that product, it would be very helpful to have.

IF anyone else knows of any different ones PLEASE help me out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found the throttle meister product, if your still looking for it go to this link. it looks to be a very nifty part.

http://www.throttlemeister.com/tm.html

i still want to find some others if there out there and compare looks and responses from users on them. if anyone uses these please post some info on them good or bad. thanks.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Throttlemeister

I have one on my VFR but VERY rarely use it - it's only really good for long highway stretches.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Throttlemeister

Bonk! said:
I have one on my VFR but VERY rarely use it - it's only really good for long highway stretches.
is yours the one from throttlemeister? i ride a bunch on the open highways because of where i live, have to to get to the curvy roads. so im thinkin i would use it quite a bit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx! i ordered mine from throttlmeister yesterday. should be here round next tuesday! YaY. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts