Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boy its been a long while since I stepped 'fingers' in this place!

Things have seriously changed

Anyone of the OG still around?

Dan? Robert? Cindy? Chris?
Tony? Greg? John? ??? :confused:

Im back in the sportbike population believe it or not! I picked up a 07' CBR600RR and its a dream ~bikes sure have changed in just a few year....

Anyway, HI!!!!!!!!!!!! Im back :eyebrows:
I hope its as fun a ride as it used to be ;)

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
I can speak for John, he's out keeping sheep company. As for the rest of the crew... :dunno:

Welcome back man. Good to see you again.:hello:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Dans around. I haven't seen robert or chris in forever.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol, ya, something like that. Lets just say, Watch out for the Huntington Beach PD. $^$#@$ lying bastards. :finger:
No prison, but enough $$ to make my butt hurt anyway. :p

Of course, the reason they're so harsh is because some jerks are screwing off taunting them and acting stupid around town messing it up for everyone else, but thats another story :)

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Robert moved on to new adventures. Before the Pocket Bike craze he was into them (I'm sure you recall) and left to get a forum on that up and highly successful. Not sure what he's up to now....

Dan. Well, he's in and out and in and out and in and out and... excuse me for a few.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
kanwisch said:
Robert moved on to new adventures. Before the Pocket Bike craze he was into them (I'm sure you recall) and left to get a forum on that up and highly successful. Not sure what he's up to now....

Dan. Well, he's in and out and in and out and in and out and... excuse me for a few.
chuckle:p

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Oh yeah, and Tippy got married, It's all just a front though. His wife does not know he has not come out of the closet yet. :twofinger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts