Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
That was quite possibly the lamest attempt at getting someone else to hunt down the pics I've seen in a long while...... and yep I fell for it :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
Tug said:
Is it just me or are all the brolly burds pigs this year:crying:
What are burds? Is being a brolly burd a good or bad thing?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You just proved my point

The first one is a 5 pinter and just because the second one has a wet arse dont make her any better.
Way back this was the standard:drool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fudge packer

TGuns said:
All the good ones are probably waiting in Rossi's hotel room!
I doubt it since he appears to like the Marmite Motorway better:barf:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Re: Worst year ever for Moto GP

Mr.TrevorClever said:
Slang way of writing "birds" which is an old brit way of saying girls.
Dunno why exactly but probably cos they squawk a lot and flock together.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Fudge packer

Tug said:
I doubt it since he appears to like the Marmite Motorway better:barf:
How come NO ONE has spotted this .....

Sete has his super model chic in the pits ..... and Rossi has his 'best friend' ... who goes everywhere with him, and help him get dressed and undressed ?? ......

·
Registered
114 Posts
No one wants to say that the Champ is a poof... :eek:

There could be hope yet for some of you lot. :twofinger

·
Registered
642 Posts
IS ROSSI A DIRT BOX TRADER

If he really is playing for the other team then he should immediately been thrown out of the championship before he brings the sport into disrepute.

All his points should then be given posthumously to James Hunt who's iconic lad status would restore a sense of norm amongst racing fans.

All in favour say aye

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: Re: Worst year ever for Moto GP

Mr.TrevorClever said:
Hey, Trevor, this one had me scratching my head as well. Bigphil already pointed out that burd=bird=chick=girl, so that's all good. "But what the heck is a brolly burd?" I kept thinking. After digging through some of the threads on this forum I finally came up with brolly=brelly=umbrella. Therefore "brolly burd"="umbrella girl".

I have to admit that this was one of the best slang phrases I had come across in a while :thumb:. No way I would ever have figured this one out on my own.

Ok, fellas, sorry for highjacking your thread. You can get back to Rossi bashing. Sour grapes, anyone?:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
AYE AYE!!!

I'm still giving him the benifit of the doubt cos he's bloody good. Ok he's way too serious nowadays..no more pranks etc etc.

But that farkin little shit that grovels round him all the time. WTF is that about. I'm with you BC ...he should be thrown out...but hang on then we'd have Gibblet the drama queen and baggy the midget at the front ...nope that wouldn't work either.

Well done veektor for figuring that out.
You see the problem is, after farkin up the empire and the likes there's not much else we can screw around with. And it is, after all, our language we tend to go off on it. It's not that different.
...we say pavement ..You say sidewalk
we say boot ...you say trunk
we say negotiate...you say bomb the fark out of em
:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Hahaha - bombs away nice one BP..... :p

I've got one for you, what the fark is a hose pipe??? Why would you go to the trouble of using two words where only one is required???? Farking pommy freaks!!! and it's a FOOTPATH anyway!!!

And as for Rossi, yep absolutley no doubt he's a pillow biter. Fastest fag in the world though!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
Hahaha - bombs away nice one BP..... :p

I've got one for you, what the fark is a hose pipe??? Why would you go to the trouble of using two words where only one is required???? Farking pommy freaks!!! and it's a FOOTPATH anyway!!!

And as for Rossi, yep absolutley no doubt he's a pillow biter. Fastest fag in the world though!!!!! :eek:
Erm Dave me boy ....foot and path are actually 2 words:rolleyes:
much like hose & pipe.

Watched any cricket lately Dave??? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
Come on BP that 20/20 rubbish, that's just not cricket :twofinger
GD you could get a job as an Ozzie TV commentator ( of any sport) They are permanently in denial too.

78 all out :crying: :twofinger

1 - 20 of 24 Posts