Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen Torque? I just rented it because I wanted to see some good sport bike action. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!:mad:

During the whole move, or at least up until I turned it off, they only drive their sportbikes on dirt. Why didn't they just make the movie about dirt bikes?

I thought Biker Boyz was kind of lame, but now I have a new appreciation for it compared to Torque.

Anybody else feel like venting?

P.S. Don't even get me started on Ocean's 12:finger:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Haven't seen torque.

Biker boyzzzz blew so much ass I couldn't even believe it. In the end scene, they race on DIRT??? WTF!?!
Here's a news flash, retarded movie producers: Sportbikes DON'T FUNCTION ON DIRT!!!!

Ocean's 11 was so shitty, I can't even imagine why you spent the money to see ocean's 12. The whole goddamn thing was slapstick, and a love fest for women who want to see Matt Damon and George Clooney go down on each other.

AHHH. Venting. I feel much better now.

:cussing; :finger:Ocean's 11:finger: :cussing;
:finger: :cussing;Biker Boyzzzzzz:cussing; :finger:

·
Registered
427 Posts
My wife, who is a recent inductee into the motorcycling family, picked up some cheap DVD's at Wal-Mart. One of them was Torque. I have not seen it, and did not intend to, based on what I've heard on this board. She really wants to watch it. I still have 1/4 of my 1.5L bottle of Bacardi left. I hope that will last me through the movie.

On the positive note, we are both going to a theater screening of Faster when it comes to Kansas City:thumb:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Anything featuring Vin Diesel is the worst movie ever.

:(

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree, Torque sucked. Speaking about riding a sportbike on dirt, I saw some guy on a Suzuki sportbike riding through the flood waters in California yesterday on the Weather Channel! The water was about 1/3 of the way up his bodywork!

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I thought the movie looked horrible. And after reading the reviews on here from all the poor bastards that paid to see it, I have no desire to ever even watch the movie. Maybe if it was on tv one night and i had nothing at all to do...

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Ya, torque made biker boys look good. Ludicrous special effects, no plot, or acting, and silly stunts (Stoppies on dirt, or wheelie jousting).
Me personally, I am a glutton for punishment. So once someone tells me that they saw the worst movie ever, I have to go out and rent it. If you can identify with that feeling, watch ZERAM.

On the other hand, i rather liked oceans 11.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Vash said:
Ya, torque made biker boys look good. Ludicrous special effects, no plot, or acting, and silly stunts (Stoppies on dirt, or wheelie jousting).
Me personally, I am a glutton for punishment. So once someone tells me that they saw the worst movie ever, I have to go out and rent it. If you can identify with that feeling, watch ZERAM.

On the other hand, i rather liked oceans 11.
I liked Ocean's 11 also:wtf: :confused: . I heard that Ocean's 12 was supposed to be even better than the first.......to each his own I guess:rolleyes: . As far as Biker Boyz and Torque..........:laughing: :laughing:......those two movies really made us look like shit to the public, which is bad enough already.
I really thought more were into our sport than that, but there truly must be some f#ckin idiots out there. I was one of the few that new better and still went and saw Torque at the theatre. I was totally discusted when I walked out and almost got nautious hearing all of the people say OMG, that movie was awesome we need to go by a crotch rocket! :eek: The next generation of riders that we end up with arent off to a promising start:( . Wish them well or good riddence?:2cents:

·
Registered
75 Posts
i HATED both of those stupid ass movies. i remeber when i was into imports and then fast and furious comes out. 2 days later everyone wants a hooked up import, or they just tried to hook up their moms camry and even worse a domestic. i swear that movie made me hate almost all imports. i thought biker boys and torque might have made a bunch of idiots get into bikes like the import thing but i dont think it has and i hope it wont:mad:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yeah, its his great acting that turns me on.:p

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
slaintedan said:
See, it wasn't so hard to admit your feelings for him, was it?! :laughing:
Oh no.....not this:eek: :( .

Pull it together Fuster, I never foreseen you going for the bald neo/nazi look:D .

I could picture him telling you shortly before bed "Your not afraid of the DARK......are you?":laughing: :laughing:

Just messin with you Fuster.......no pun intented. My girl likes that guy and to this day I still cant figure out why? I guess women like it when it sounds like we have something stuck in our throat too....ehh some of them act more like men everyday:rolleyes: . (J/K)

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
sisqo said:

Pull it together Fuster, I never foreseen you going for the bald neo/nazi look:D .
The Black bald neo nazi look? :wtf:

·
Registered
96 Posts
lol i thought funniest part was when the 2 chicks are fighting WITH THE BIKES HAHAHA popping wheelies and hitting each other etc :lol:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
sykal said:
lol i thought funniest part was when the 2 chicks are fighting WITH THE BIKES HAHAHA popping wheelies and hitting each other etc :lol:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
sisqo said:
I assume that you were able to grasp my point? Furthermore, I would hope that this isnt a sick attempt at making me appear stupid. I am well aware of Vin Diesel's origins and frankly cannot believe you would bring that point to light........I was giving an example, nothing more.:2cents:
Hmmm... I am not sure what was misunderstood, but I did not mean for that comment to be half as offensive as it sounds like you took it.
Or something like that.
Damn it, thats another thing I hate about that movie, it starts fights.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Vash said:
<snip>Damn it, thats another thing I hate about that movie, it starts fights.
DOES NOT!

:laughing: :twofinger

1 - 20 of 32 Posts