Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you people seen this thing called the "alligator"???

dan gurney is making it..its powered by a air cooled 600cc single cylinder honda..and its ONLY $35k.....19 of these things have been sold..man theres 19 people with way too much money...

its in the new edition of roadracing world.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I like it, it is ugly but it must be cool to have a low center of gravity and a thumper that will do 140mph, plus the thing weighs nothing

·
Registered
26 Posts
It is ugly, and expensive. Even if I had an extra $35,000 to throw out I wouldn't buy one. It looks harder to ride too, I wonder how hard it would be to lean into turns with that lower center of gravity. I bet it would take a little getting used to.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Dan Gurney: has been completely off line from day one---

--one what he feels is a proper m/c. He fits with the Hardley people & not with the greater percentage of m/cists in the States let alone the rest of the world.
He would be better off producing a scooter YET in a way that is almost what it is in a low arsed manner!!!!!!!
Just shows what happens when one has had a concussion or two in their life-time, but even then not all of us are that whacky.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I read that motor cycle magazine review just not, they seemed to like it, and they said the speed and braking were awsome, and handling weren't to shabby either, we need a real world challange against a 600cc sportbike, oh ya I just won the lotto so I'm going to buy 2, just for the looks

·
Registered
860 Posts
that thing looks like a wheel chair. i think he made that bike for midgets or people with no legs. 35,000. damn . i think the guy who made this must have been droped as a kid or something.:barf:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts