Discussion Starter #1
And the winner is......

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey hold on....

Silva....

New 999 on its way to you? or am I reading too much into what you said?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Would look loads better without the red frame and that shockingly ugly pipe..... don't ya think?

So who's going to win in 03??? Xaus and Hodgson would have to be the favourites but what about Bostorm, Walker, Corser and Hayden??? :confused:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Place yur bets

Dave, Would love to see Bostrom win, but doubt it as the last I heard he was going back stateside to race over there...

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Place yur bets

Dave, Would love to see Bostrom win, but doubt it as the last I heard he was going back stateside to race over there...

·
Registered
560 Posts
Xaus and Hodgson

Gixxer_Dave said:
So who's going to win in 03??? Xaus and Hodgson would have to be the favourites but what about Bostorm, Walker, Corser and Hayden??? :confused:
Are you putting Xaus on par with Hodgson? Personally would think that Xaus is going to bin it rather than win it.;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
XAUS!!!!!

Too bad Bayliss is crossing over.... look out Motogp....

What about Edwards? He is riding for Ducati next season..he might be in line for the championship given his riding prowess...

Would love for Xaus to take it though...Bostrom is just too unpredictable....

All will be seen soon...

Any of us thinking about buying the 999? I guess Silva is out...
Chumley? Time to get the new big boy of the V-twins?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not...

Wolverine: Correction: Edwards will be at MotoGP, riding an RS Cube. Anyway, I feel Big Col will kick more than a few asses in his debut year.:thumb:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Huh?

I read it up somewhere that he was riding for Ducati...must have changed his mind then... what is an RS Cube? Aprilia? Forgive my ignorance. Thks mate.

Would be really nice to see him log heads with Bayliss and the now WRC contneder Rossi....

Cheers...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Place yur bets

Chumley said:
I had heard that Bostrom was leaving as well... Does anyone know for sure if he is going 'stateside'?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts