Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finaly did something squidish, besides a wheelie, WOW!

What do think the after math on a reletionship would be if...
I would happen to be driving down the street minding my own bisiness with my girlfriend, when all of a suddon, my accelorator grows a mind of its own:D then does the perfectest wheelie ever for me with my girlfriend on the back. That is.. ..at the same time two bike cops are behind me then pull me over half way through my wheelie that my bike did for me:D . Then to top it off it was 10 minutes after cerfew so the bike cops had to call my girlfriends mom(who doesnt know her daughter rides on my bike) to pick her up. In which they wheelie story was overemphisize(spell check) when being told to the mom by bike cops. Then i go home and write this thread because im waiting for tomarrow.

[cvc 2310365] Recless off street (Misdeminer)
[cvc 16028(a)] no proof of insurance carried
[cvc 4414(a)] Registration not carried
[cvc 23742(g) of section 9] Girlfriends mom is severe bitch

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Lets see

1. You pull a bonehead move and wheelie in front of the cops.

2. You risk the life of your girlfriend (do you really like her, and does she like you?)

3. You can't even take the time to be adult enough to carry proof of insurance or proof of registration.

5. You also risk the life of any one on or near the road.

6. You then call the mom a bitch because she cares about the welfare of her daughter (again I say do you really like your girlfriend or she just another F-puppet for you?)

7. You come here and look for approval for being a #1 ass.

Yea you are a squid. Pull out the t-shirt, take off the helmet, put on the shorts, and ride off into your short life. But please kill only yourself and do it quietly. :rolleyes:

Oh I forgot to write

FU

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mongrel Racing said:

5. You also risk the life of any one on or near the road.

Sorry, I wrote wrong, I was in a parking lot where no people were around.

And yes i do deserve that. It was vary stupid to do that with my girlfriend on the back, and no, i dint see the cops.

It was my actual first real step towards the squid side. Everyone has atleast one right?

And no squid shorts or shirt for me, I always wear all gear.

But most of what you said is correct, what i did was vary stupid. I dont think the F U part was realy that neccassary though.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
ROFLOL!

I hope they take your bike, You loose your license, You loose your 'girl'friend, her father beats you blind and you get a little community service for good measure! Did this happen in Newport Beach? LOL! GOD I hope it did! They're gonna cook your ass at Harbor court!

On the bright side, maybe You'll learn a lesson and gain a little wisdom from this. This could end up being one of the best things to ever happen to you! I sure like it :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HondaNut! said:
Was my last post too harsh?????
No, actualy I find my self not reading them. all that has came out of you since you opened your mouth on this site has been exceicive shit towards others and me. dick.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Well maybe the FU was a little harsh, but that is how I felt when I first read your post. As for I did it in a parking lot with no one around, did you? And are absolutely sure there was no one there. I don't mean in the hindsight sense. At the time you pulled your little stunt were you 100% sure there was no one in there. Remember you admitted that you did not see the police.

To be honest I do hope you learn from this. Just a bit of info for you. I have been riding for over 23 years, and have only 1 ticket in that time. But still I have put a knee down on the street broken the speed limit and done a few things in my time. It is not about never enjoying the sport of motorcycling, it is about being responsible. Know your limits, know your bikes limits, know you environmental limits, and finally ride with in those limits.

S

·
0 Posts
Mongrel Racing said:
To be honest I do hope you learn from this. Just a bit of info for you. I have been riding for over 23 years, and have only 1 ticket in that time. But still I have put a knee down on the street broken the speed limit and done a few things in my time. It is not about never enjoying the sport of motorcycling, it is about being responsible. Know your limits, know your bikes limits, know you environmental limits, and finally ride with in those limits.
Well said.

P

·
0 Posts
You know Sage666, if you had said some of the stuff in your first post that you did in your second post, maybe you'd have gotten a different response. Or did you intentionally leave it that way, hoping to get "Yo G, awesome adventure! Phuck da po-po. Dude, u da shiznit," but leaving room to backpedal in case that didn't happen?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pete said:
You know Sage666, if you had said some of the stuff in your first post that you did in your second post, maybe you'd have gotten a different response. Or did you intentionally leave it that way, hoping to get "Yo G, awesome adventure! Phuck da po-po. Dude, u da shiznit," but leaving room to backpedal in case that didn't happen?
No, I guess my first response was like that cuz i was still pissed off about everything when i got home.

And yes i was sure there was 100% no one in the parking lot. it was late at night when the stores where closed and i was in the center of the parking lot where no one could run out. The cop said they pulled into the parking lot cuz they say me do the first one(when the only first one was when they pulled me over). then what I just know found out while i was typing this is, the ****ing dick headed cops told my girlfriends mom she wasnt wearing a helmate. SHE WAS WEARING A HELMATE AND GEAR! Cops can be such dicks at time, they knew the mom didnt like the bike so they emphasized.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
sagekiller666 said:

...all that has came out of you since you opened your mouth on this site has been exceicive shit towards others and me. dick.
What the F' is "exceicive"??

Anyway, 99% of my shit talk is either towards or about you, ya POS. On the other hand, when is the last time you posted anything worth while or meaningful to the majority?

I would love to debate with you via email, but you dont ever respond so this is my only chance to F' with you. :D

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
sagekiller666 said:

...cops told my girlfriends mom she wasnt wearing a helmate. SHE WAS WEARING A HELMATE AND GEAR! Cops can be such dicks at time, they knew the mom didnt like the bike so they emphasized.

ROFLOL! I knew it was Newport Beach PD! Ya gotta love em'!! The Irony of this is fantastic!!

I believe that cops will respond to how they are treated just like anyone else. This leads me to believe that you must have pissed them off (surprise?) for them to lie to her mother and 'emphasize' like they did. (ya right)

BTW, do you call your girlfriends mom a bitch like you do yours? Is your mommy gonna bail you out of this mess and then you're gonna disrespect her anyways?

·
Registered
380 Posts
what's a "HELMATE"?
damn, I haven't heard such witty banter in at least two months.....hmmmm, that seems to be when Sage first appeared...;)

On another note, I thought some super-stud from the NFL or WWF was going to buy your R6? You mean you haven't upgraded to a GSXR1000 yet?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Buddy, I believe the local law enforcement guys there will do you a favor. Maybe you'll learn to read and spell while spending some time at the local Jail. Then again, maybe not.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
DUH!!

LMFAO!!
Hopefully Darwin's theory will kick in here and eliminate this quaint banter etc.from our "junior" member once and for all eternity without involving any innocent members of society!!

Jim

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
HondaNut! said:
99% of my shit talk is either towards or about you, ya POS
I've been away from the forums for awhile, so I'm lost. WTF is goin' on between you two Kyle? You sure seem hella pissed at this dude for posting something stupid, when approx. half the population of this board is equally moronic. I'm just curious what has gotten jammed so far up your a$$ and, if nothing, what am I missing??? (no taunts Pete...stay away from this one buddy):D

·
Registered
609 Posts
CBR Brutha said:
I've been away from the forums for awhile, so I'm lost. WTF is goin' on between you two Kyle? You sure seem hella pissed at this dude for posting something stupid, when approx. half the population of this board is equally moronic. I'm just curious what has gotten jammed so far up your a$$ and, if nothing, what am I missing??? (no taunts Pete...stay away from this one buddy):D
Ditto !

PS. sagekiller666, If you want to get a little more repect, do us and yourself a favor and use a spellcheck before you make any more posts, we all make a few typos & errors, but you've been brutal.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HondaNut! said:

I believe that cops will respond to how they are treated just like anyone else. This leads me to believe that you must have pissed them off (surprise?) for them to lie to her mother and 'emphasize' like they did. (ya right)

BTW, do you call your girlfriends mom a bitch like you do yours? Is your mommy gonna bail you out of this mess and then you're gonna disrespect her anyways?
No it was not the newport police, it was the lake forest police. I did not piss the cops off either, just standing and listening to them talk and actualy apeared to be listening. They kept going on about "If that was my daughter you could bet youd be picking yourself of the ground if i found out". What is my "mommy" going to bail me out of again? I dont think they put people in jail for doing a wheely in a parking lot.

HondaNut! said:
I would love to debate with you via email, but you dont ever respond so this is my only chance to F' with you.
my email is [email protected], I have other, that is just where i direct my junk mail. I havent seen any of this mail you talk about so i guess you dont send it. It still amuses me how you can go out of your way in threads not direct to you and email directed to me about how much you dont like me or how much im a squid. You are still going on?

and to the the other peson that asked...
I spell like shit because i talk on aim(AOL INSTANT MESSANGER) all the time in which it is not like a forum, you just type as fast as you can to get the point accross. So the average person that talks alot on it starts changing "I" to "i", "Because" to "cuz" and so on. It also ****s up how you spell cuz you get to lazy to think about it. Also some of the shit i type is wrong cuz i have a wireless keyboard that leases keys out sometime when i type to fast.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Nick,

There have been many incidences that have formed my opinion of this kid.

1. He has no respect for anyone, including himself or his mother - He calls his own mother a Bitch, which was a good one that really ticked me to begin with.

2. I believe he is a shiot-talkin'/poser/liar/squid from what I've gathered to be fact about him.

BUT, I’m gonna lay off him now. He, I’m sure, will end up creating more problems in his own life than I would even care to give him. I hope he grows up some day before he hurts someone. --->I.e. He pulled a wheelie with an underage girl on his bike, Of course he says he was sure there was nobody around, but he didn’t happen to see the TWO cops either :rolleyes: The cops say the girl didnt have a helmet on... but Sage says she did :rolleyes:

Im done with him

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.