Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it saturday and I can believe how many post I see for 5/25/02......Why is everyone sitting in front of a PC when you can be riding. In the north east it is perfect today to ride. Unfortunately i have to work (8am-6pm + 2hrs of commuting both ways). If that is not bad enough for a Saturday, lets not forget it is Memorial Day weekend - The party that kicks off summer!!! I am from Toms River NJ, and MTV is 5 minutes away at the shore in Seaside. Why dont you go, you ask... Because I am stuck in New York working. Better yet, I actually stare into Ground Zero. Yep, my builing is RIGHT ON THE PERIMETER of the clean up site. Talk about a bring-me-downer... Who else is having a bad day?? Anyworse than mine?? Oh, yeah, I just got a new R6 yesterday which I should be riding right now

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
It is raining again & temp is a bit on the cool side. Just a few days ago I got chilled on my bike & now it is frequent hikes to the washroom.
Fault was mine as I rode with a light jacket to a m/c dealer, for I was buying a new & heavier one & with a mid-sized rucksack I tucked the light jacket & liner of the new on into to ride back with a comfortable new jacket for cooler days like that one. Knew I might be effected by the wet & cold --- was & now suffer.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Besides to-day is Sunday -----

------ being retired I do NOT ride with the busy Sunday taffic & instead I drive my truck to the gun range to open it & h/gun shoot some 4 hrs of each Sunday.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I rode over 300 Km today:D ..... The curves in my area are too far apart but I'll find a route to link them all together soon enough. My new bike is getting old FAST:( I've got over 4000 Km on her already this year riding whenever I can.
Oh yeah, Jacob, you are gonna love that R6 !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts