Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new bike, however i am working a killer last of the month and cant get off work long enough to go to the msf class, is it ok to drive to work for the rest of this month till i can get to the class or would this be wrong?

·
Registered
51 Posts
if you have never ridden before, i think it'd be a stupid thing to do. if you dont have a liscence, it'd be a stupid thing to do

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
jrog24 said:
Man tough crowd!
We love motorbikes and we care for those who choose to ride them also. We are only concerned for your safety.

Do things right and you'll be zipping around on your bike for as long as Smitty, and then some...

·
Registered
51 Posts
jrog24 said:
Man tough crowd!
well what did you expect us to say? "sure, go ride your bike around with no insurance or liscence, it's the smartest thing you can do!"

take the bus, or even walk. it simply isnt worth the risk of losing your bike, money, life or limb. but if you want to do it (which it seems you're going to no matter what we say), then we can't stop you. just dont say we didnt warn ya

·
Registered
980 Posts
I road without a licence, the few days i had a working machine. However I think the penalty is pretty high if you get caught without a licence. At least here in NY.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well everyone I am glad to announce you no longer have to worry about me with no license i got it today, piece of the cake. No msf tho. I just got liability on insurance is this ok?

·
Registered
352 Posts
As long as your bike doesn't get stolen... yes?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts