Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally, after months, I got my bike. Got a 01' CBR600F4i, white/red, and I love it. Got it last friday[2001.7.6] and have been everywhere. So, now I just putt around, relearning the ropes until my MSF class in October - yeah, October, took months to get one.

Don't have any pics of it yet, but you can see it at the Honda site anyways.

Gotta get back to work - rode it to work too. heh

-Jet

PS - looking for riders in NoVa area - I'm a newbie so no speed demons please =)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congrats on the bike,and welcome to SBW! :cool: Any mods planned for it yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice choice on the F4i!! I just found this site and am new to these boards, but I got myself a used '99 F4 last year. I live in Arlington and if you are looking for someone to ride with sometime, let me know. It kinda sucks right now 'cuz my bike's in the shop after somebody tried to steal it. They ended up dropping it and damaging the right side. It's killing me not being able to ride on these great days!! You can either get back in touch with me here or just e-mail me at [email protected]. Talk to ya later and watch out for all those people in their tin boxes!! They rarely pay enough attention to know you're there.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You were lucky...

My MSF course is in November, the EARLIEST I could get in. Nice huh? Anyway congrats on the bike. It's good you ride everywhere. Isn't that what you bought her for?? :) Enjoy and be safe.

Yes, this place is great. ;)

Welcome!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hiya!!
Welcome to SBW!!
Nice ride!!!
Be safe!!:)

Jim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

No mods planned yet. Maybe later once I get better acquainted with my bike.

Hot_rocket: Yeah, it sucks, but I eventually got into one. They were all originally booked until next year but I called at the right time: 5 minutes after someone cancelled.

AdtingleF4: yeah, you really have to watch them. After only a week I really know that already. They like to see how close they can come to the back of your bike. But hey, learn to ride safely in NoVa, and you can ride anywhere!

-Jet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts