Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Some days are like this.
Joined
·
3,132 Posts
Re: Re: Woohoo!

monkey said:
firwall blocked for "adult content".
:laughing: Poor monkey, you just can't get no lovin!


Scott, do you EVER work????
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Woohoo!

monkey said:
firwall blocked for "adult content".
There is a new penguin game there, where you throw the little bastard up in the air as high as you can. :D:thumb:
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Re: Woohoo!

spicerke said:
:laughing: Poor monkey, you just can't get no lovin!


Scott, do you EVER work????
Sometimes......:p :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
266 on the one where he throws em up in the air.

And I like the fact that we are back to basics on the pengin swing, but with a digital counter.:)
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tippmann said:
266 on the one where he throws em up in the air.

And I like the fact that we are back to basics on the pengin swing, but with a digital counter.:)
I got in the 280's, but it was with a few bounces from the seals on the side. :thumb:
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hit 'b' when playing for those of us at work....:laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
spicersh said:
Hit 'b' when playing for those of us at work....:laughing:
LMAO:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
woot

Great find scott, one of my favorite of the series.
 

Attachments

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tippmann said:
woot

Great find scott, one of my favorite of the series.
Holy shit! :thumb:
 

Attachments

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What does 420 mean?:huh:
 

Attachments

·
Some days are like this.
Joined
·
3,132 Posts
spicersh said:
What does 420 mean?:huh:
It means that if you're not working, you need to get your butt home and start dinner! :laughing:
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
spicerke said:
It means that if you're not working, you need to get your butt home and start dinner! :laughing:
:laughing:



:huh:



Uh, yes dear. Heading out the door now. :D
 

·
Some days are like this.
Joined
·
3,132 Posts
spicersh said:
:laughing:



:huh:



Uh, yes dear. Heading out the door now. :D
:love: :love: Try not to drown!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
:cool:
 

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top