Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading out to Woodward tonight. I might be meeting some buddies at the Woodward Ave Brewery at around 7pm and then heading to the Donut Cutter on Woodward afterwards. What are everyone elses plans?

Justin

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I will be there. Is anyone meeting at the BP? 7pm?

J

·
0 Posts
well, I watched the most of you pull away but, had a chance to meet Bluto and over-dose... stand up guy's, can't wait to ride with you all...

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
jackdrinker said:
well, I watched the most of you pull away but, had a chance to meet Bluto and over-dose... stand up guy's, can't wait to ride with you all...

it was nice meeting you finally. Hope we can get together for a ride soon.

John

·
Registered
41 Posts
woodward

So how was the woodward parking lot last night, with the minivans moms cruising the road and kids hanging out the side door. :wtf: Where the cops ignore that and write tickets for a muscle car giving the slightest rev or squeek of the tires. :2cents:
Don't mean to sound rough, but it has gotten way out of hand. Cities just see it as a $ generator, and no linger is it a cruise. To commercialized and when you have the news going massively overboard, it gets absurd. The news trying to make it seem like it was back then, and today it isn't even close to what it was back then. "Wow look at us cruise", they throw the garb on and sit in a car for a day and all of a sudden they think they are hot rodders. :hurl: :hurl: :hurl::barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
woodward dream cruise sux. the first two years were cool....now its not worth my fawking time...damn near got into it with a cop last year....cocky prick....so don't hold your breath looking for me down there....FTP

·
Registered
67 Posts
Judge said:
woodward dream cruise sux. the first two years were cool....now its not worth my fawking time...damn near got into it with a cop last year....cocky prick....so don't hold your breath looking for me down there....FTP
100% right! It's too commercial now!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
People start it wayy too damn early too! I thought it was only a weekend thing!

I got stuck in a sh*tload of traffic going to places I needed to be last night.

The cars wern't even that impressive either.

Did anyone see the 8 squad cars in the middle of woodward circled around the biker??? They had him cuffed and were removing his helmet as I was driving by. I wonder what happened.

Judge... yea man... FTP. I'm so bitter lately. The other day one began writing me up in my own subdivison for having my bike on teh sidwalk, in front of my garage! I was walking outside when he started, then he stopped. I said to him "Seriousley man I live here that's not cool".

Don't even get me started on the cop who pulled out into the street without even looking to see if I or anyone else was coming in his direction. I had to brake so hard I almost lost control. I stopped right in front of his car and shook my head at him and the other cop in the passenger seat who should have been watching for things like that.

Ok, I just went on a COMPLETE TANGENT... sorry!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I have been listening to old school NWA shit lately too.....f_ck the police comming straight from the underground...

·
Registered
428 Posts
ManousoZX12 said:
People start it wayy too damn early too! I thought it was only a weekend thing!

I got stuck in a sh*tload of traffic going to places I needed to be last night.

The cars wern't even that impressive either.

Did anyone see the 8 squad cars in the middle of woodward circled around the biker??? They had him cuffed and were removing his helmet as I was driving by. I wonder what happened.

Judge... yea man... FTP. I'm so bitter lately. The other day one began writing me up in my own subdivison for having my bike on teh sidwalk, in front of my garage! I was walking outside when he started, then he stopped. I said to him "Seriousley man I live here that's not cool".

Don't even get me started on the cop who pulled out into the street without even looking to see if I or anyone else was coming in his direction. I had to brake so hard I almost lost control. I stopped right in front of his car and shook my head at him and the other cop in the passenger seat who should have been watching for things like that.

Ok, I just went on a COMPLETE TANGENT... sorry!
If it was a white bike he did a wheelie down Woodward. I was out that night. There was more than 20 cops in a 2 mile radius. How much fun can you really have? WTF!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts