Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
So whats the plan

or is there one at all. I took my bike last year bc my buddies dad has the bank at 13/woodward to himself so I parked there.

Might do the same this year unless you fellas have somethin planned. OPP or whoever knows whats up plan somethin for this bc you can't miss it :thumb:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: So whats the plan

GlenF4i said:
or is there one at all. I took my bike last year bc my buddies dad has the bank at 13/woodward to himself so I parked there.

Might do the same this year unless you fellas have somethin planned. OPP or whoever knows whats up plan somethin for this bc you can't miss it :thumb:
Yeah, I'm gonna start asking around...I got the weekend off, heck I NEVER MISS WOODWARD, but we'll have to see where we end up. Can you ask your buddies dad if we would be able to reserve a couple spots? Finding parking is almost as atrocisous as my spelling :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
I will check with him when I get the chance to see if he is cool with a few bikes parking there. He has the entire bank to himself and will prolly take 2 cars again this year. Its nice because there is an overhang in case it rains. :thumb:

If that falls through does anyone else have a hookup somewhere along woodward-if so post up or get in touch w/ OPP, Chuck, or some other high up here;)

PS The Traverse City trip killed my rear tire (its down to the cords). I'm going to order a new one soon so if anyone can let me borrow their rear stand that would be great-or even if you let me bring my bike over to take the tire off and put back on after mounting I would appreciate it.

Help me to not be a :squid: and cruise on a tire that could blow at any moment. Thanks

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
GlenF4i said:
I will check with him when I get the chance to see if he is cool with a few bikes parking there. He has the entire bank to himself and will prolly take 2 cars again this year. Its nice because there is an overhang in case it rains. :thumb:

If that falls through does anyone else have a hookup somewhere along woodward-if so post up or get in touch w/ OPP, Chuck, or some other high up here;)

PS The Traverse City trip killed my rear tire (its down to the cords). I'm going to order a new one soon so if anyone can let me borrow their rear stand that would be great-or even if you let me bring my bike over to take the tire off and put back on after mounting I would appreciate it.

Help me to not be a :squid: and cruise on a tire that could blow at any moment. Thanks
It's no fun unless you do it the right way. IE what I did to mine last year(Just incase you're wondering, it's completely split all the way around):burnout:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GlenF4i said:
Hey, if you get the opportunity, ask him what he'd like as a bribe to take up like 4 spots? I plan on taking a my truck, the pocket bikes, and maybe a motorcycle in the back. Then we have a place to throw coolers and whatever. Also room for who ever may show up.

·
Registered
246 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
Ohh, bad memories...dont' bring that up again. You know they are calling for it to happen again. Its been posted in the news for like 8 weeks now. :(
that blackout rocked... no final exam in the econ class i was taking over the summer!

It took me about 4 hours to get home from a2....complete gridlock everywhere

1 - 10 of 10 Posts