Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like they might be producing Wonder Woman again as the producers and director have been selected. I'm not sure if I'm excited or what.....

Linda Carter was so hot during WW's TV run. Hell, how about Linda Grey in Buck Rogers? That was some fine outfit :drool:

Just reminiscing, don't mind me :D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
kanwisch said:

Linda Carter was so hot during WW's TV run. Hell, how about Linda Grey in Buck Rogers? That was some fine outfit :drool:

Just reminiscing, don't mind me :D
..... or Leslie Ann Warren in Cinderella.:)

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cookeetree said:
Or Catherine Bach as Daisy Duke. Gotta love those cut-offs and tops.
Actually, there was an E! special on the Dukes of Hazard show; behind the scenes kinda thing. Did you know that the "Daisy Dukes" we know today were actually created by the actress who gave them their notariety? I thought that was a cool little tidbit. Sooo much eye candy in that show.

Then the got on about the guys, which my wife liked, but I left :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
I remember reading that somewhere. Jennifer Garner seems to make a good superhero....

This is cracking me up, all the shows that we grew up with in the 70's and 80's are coming back in full force...Starsky and Hutch, SWAT, Dukes of Hazzard, Wonderwoman, Batman and Robin, The A Team, all to be made into movies. If they haven't already done so. I know I am missing a few in there. All trying to cash in on the whole Retro thing.

I was in the mall the other day, and saw all these 80's T-shirts. This shit is cracking me up!!!!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Jennifer Garner would need some serious implants to make a satisfactory Wonder Woman. :D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
spicersh said:
Jennifer Garner would need some serious implants to make a satisfactory Wonder Woman. :D
As long as the theme is the old days, how about a saying my mother used to warp my mind with when I was in grade school.

"What the Lord has forgotten, we girls will stuff with cotton.):eek:

She's a trip!:D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
cookeetree said:
Too funny!:D
...... then there was always the hair dye commercials which evoked the obvious... "mix an extra batch and have a snatch to match!" :eek: Gheeeeez, Mom.:eek:

So much for the time honored test "Is she really a blonde?":confused: :moon: :D Damn, she was funny. Seven kids'll do that to ya'.:thumbs2:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Dad said:
...... then there was always the hair dye commercials which evoked the obvious... "mix an extra batch and have a snatch to match!" :eek: Gheeeeez, Mom.:eek:

So much for the time honored test "Is she really a blonde?":confused: :moon: :D Damn, she was funny. Seven kids'll do that to ya'.:thumbs2:
Hey, the carpet has to match the drapes, otherwise it just looks funny. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
spicersh said:
Hey, the carpet has to match the drapes, otherwise it just looks funny. :thumb:
Ok, I'll just refrain from my gotta have BARE hardwood floors comment.:twofinger :laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts