Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hrm...looked for pics of Lauralee, and Matt, but did not see any?

Come to find out at the dinner ride, that this was due to Matt hiding out in one of Kerry's leathers. Hrm...makes ya' wonder, no? 2% more than I needed to know! :D :p

Seriously...now I gotta go back looking through the shots, to find Matt, and post his mugs. I am not used to seeing him in leathers!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yup - 's'good to have friends, huh?

They weren't mine - my buddy Rob's 'winter' suit.

Matt did them proud also - great job of holding good form, a nice pace & riding son-squdley-like with plenty of 2- & 4-wheel traffic around.

A great time & very successful Gap mission! :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DoctorDover said:
here is one pic from last week end of me thanks to Darryl
WoW:eek: Matt! I'm really impressed! Looks like someone has been taking Kerry's pointers! Look real close, and you can almost see that you were about to get that knee down...when you do, come show me how!

13 years of riding, and I have yet to ever touch puck to terra firma!:( Glad you had a blast on the trip...I suppose that we need to get leathers now, huh?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah definately need some leather ! uhmm, well actualy I just wanna fit in with everyone gettin power ranger suits and all:twofinger Shawn I still have way to much to learn to be teaching anyone . I am sure that once you get some leather on and NEW FRONT ROTORS you will be hell on wheels;) I appreciate the vote of confidence though and I need it after the rally in the valley incedent I have had thoughts of getting off the street all together :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts